• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Velvet

My beautiful bunny is gone :cry: I'm at uni and it's my mum who dealt with the whole situation but this is what happened.

Velvet was in the vets yesterday as my mum found her looking sad and not eating much. We assumed it would be her back teeth but they were perfect. Her tummy was quite tender though so she was given a gut stimulant and pain killer. Throughout the evening she seemed very active and started to eat a little which was great. This morning however my mum found her looking very ill so was ready to take her to the vet as soon as she had got dressed. Just as she was about to leave she was stroking Velvet and then she just started fitting. :cry: It lasted about 30 seconds and my mum was so upset seeing this. After this happened Velvet just slipped away. So it must have been something much more serious that was causing her to feel unwell.

Can't belive this has happened. She was absolutely fine when I last saw her 3 weeks ago. I'm just devastated.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry to read this :( It must be hard not knowing exactly what sort of illness she had too.

The pictures of her are beautiful :love: Glad you took her and Reuben on from a rescue and I'm sure they had a happy time living with you and Primrose.

Binky free lovely Velvet xx

Back