• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Billy 13/3/12 to 1/12/15

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Little Billy came from Camp Nibble we had seen him in the section of resident rabbit's that couldn't be rehomed due to dental problems and we fell in love with him
and I contacted Hannah at Camp Nibble and asked if we could have him and of course she said yes. That was back in March 2014 and he became a houserabbit and companion to
Siskin Honeybunny.

Little Billy was a tiny bunny full of character and handsome with beautiful blue eyes but had dental problems and not so long ago had his front incisor teeth removed and
after a few day's and with chopping up his greens he was fine, in the last few weeks he hasn't been himself, stopping in his indoor cage and wanting to be alone and he started
sneezing and so we made an appointment for him at our vet's and he had a very bad nasal infection and so we started him on a course of antibiotics. He was due for a check up
the following week and a couple of day's before he was due Mike found a lump under his chin and so we were really worried. The lump turned out to be an abscess and it was lanced
and all seemed ok.

Although on his meds he seemed a little brighter and was coming out of his indoor cage more he was still very snuffly and sneezing and we felt that the antibiotics were not making much
difference to him. Our vet told us to bring him in and she would x-ray his chest. Mike took him and dropped him off and was on his way home when we got the dreaded phone call :cry:
they had done an x-ray and he was just full of masses and so we had to let him go while he was under .

Although we didn't have him very long and he was a tiny boy he has left a huge hole in our hearts as he was much loved and such a loveable character .
It has come as a big shock to us to lose him as we thought he was slowly getting better, we just feel sometimes that it's just all to sad to carry on ....but we do :cry:

So Thank you little man for the short time you were here and I hope you realise we did all we could to make you better but sometimes it's out of our hands and we
can't, all we can do is help you to the Bridge and end your pain and suffering.

Remember always we love you to the moon and back
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

What a beautiful tiny rabbit! He was gorgeous and I am so sorry that you had to say goodbye to him. RIP Little Billy. You will be greatly missed :cry:

Oh how very sad that he has gone :cry: he was an adorable wee bun.
I can't imagine how hard it must be...bringing these precious little ones into your home and heart and then it turns out they only have so much time with you. But bless you for making the difference in their lives even if it seems all too short. Your kindness, love and caring is all the world to them. ((((((((((((Huge hugs))))))))))))

Sweet dreams Little Billy xxxxxxx

So sad about Little Billy but you did all you could and gave him happiness and a lovely home xxx

I'm so sorry you lost him :cry: I'm sure that he will have really enjoyed his life with you :love:

Binky free Billy, sending hugs xx

So sorry to hear of your loss. Little Billy sounded a real character.

Binky free Beautiful little Billy xx

Back