• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

remembering eddie piggy 01.12.2014 (one year)

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
this time last year - some of you will remember that little eddie was poorly with kidney disease and we had to make the painful decision to let him go. i held him as he was helped on his way to the bridge :cry: it was one of the most painful things i've been through and i still struggle with it :(

love you eddie bear. it's so unfair what happened. i'm sorry i still haven't put your picture in your casket frame - i haven't wanted to think that it's really you in there. but i'll get it sorted for you soon, i promise.

miss you so much sweetheart. lots and lots of love always x

8c817133-c4e0-4295-879d-7478bc8faa51_zps1d17615c.jpg

0717c757-ae38-458f-8ab6-a2fa09e07621_zps78c62a6b.jpg

Sending ((((((((Hugs))))))))) your way on this solemn anniversary.
Eddie was such a handsome lad. :love: He is smiling on you from the Rainbow. xxxxxx

Goodness a year already. I remember him so well from all your lovely posts about him. RIP Eddie.

:cry: Thinking of you xx

thank you. i was just reading old threads and came across the right picture for his casket so i'll get that done soon. i couldn't face having a picture in it all this time because it was almost like admitting he was in there and had really gone. it sounds odd because obviously i know he's in there but i just couldn't accept it in a way. feel guilty about it now really x

Back