• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Someone has been spoilt!

Ruthyjones89

Mama Doe
Well as an early Xmas pressie, we spotted this today and couldn't resist!!

Honey loves our sofa, so today we brought her her own little mini leather sofa! Lol! :lol:

Even before I cut off the label she was on it.. Think she approves!! :love:

Aww thank you, we actually got it in TK Max :)

I think the actual brand name is pettheraputics or something. But my partner is Ocd so it had to Match our furniture! Lol! X

:lol: :lol: :lol: That has to be the most spoilt bunny ever!!! hahaha so made me laugh! Fab photos! Lucky bun :love: :D

Hahaha! Thanks so much everyone!! :)

I can assure you she's no more spoilt than other bunnies on here.. But she is my special girl! :love:

In the last 10 mins, as we have it next to our current sofa.. She's realised it's an easier jump straight from her's up onto ours! Lol! :lol: :lol:

Dear Ruthy,

Honey has nicer furniture that I have for myself and my spouse!
What a lucky girl! Now she has two sofas.

Hahaha! Thanks so much everyone!! :)

I can assure you she's no more spoilt than other bunnies on here.. But she is my special girl! :love:

In the last 10 mins, as we have it next to our current sofa.. She's realised it's an easier jump straight from her's up onto ours! Lol! :lol: :lol:

I think she deserves to be spoilt :love:

Back