• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescue Secret Santa 2015- parcels are stating to arrive thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you for our parcels ru16 and ru 9 really appreciated, I havnt been able to do photos yet as these are not being opened till xmas

Thank you so much to Santas 26 & 33, so much amazing stuff! :shock: All the dried herbs look so tasty, and fenugreek crunchies are always the favourite! :D

A huge thank you from me and the buns, they'll love it all :love:

Dear RU18 - your Secret Santa Parcel has arrived and Parsley Piert Parcels (PPP) has had it whisked away from him and the other buns at Parsleys Warren - not to appear again until Christmas Day!!

We will be taking lots of pictures on Christmas day (or if the buns are very very very lucky Christmas Eve!!).

We have also had two parcels arrive with no Secret Santa number on but addressed to PPP so we are suspecting there are Secret Santas sent direct via Amazon etc.

The spare room (or as PPP calls it now the Parsley Piert Parcels Parcel Storage Facility) is bursting at the seams!!!

Steve is having to sleep in there (as I have had norovirus and am still having problems with exhaustion and sleeping odd hours so sleeping apart) - and he says its like sleeping in a sorting office!

I am so excited as I've JUST SEEN SANTA and he's a she !! :D
Hubby heard a car pull up then we could see someone coming to the door, away again and back again..so I opened door..and there was a lovely lady who said " oh you weren't meant to see me I'm secret santa RU2 ! "
I'm glad I saw you though as could thank you and I'm sure you saw how overwhelmed I was by your generous gift :)
Thank you so much..you had thought of everything..not only kind but clever! xx

and for others to see just look what a fab delivery :)

RU5 has been very naughty (and generous) and has sent another parcel :D This one contains some goodies for me as well as some more goodies for the bunnies - some special pellets and treats (rainbow rabbits biscuits?) for the bunnies, and chocolates and a beautiful animal painting calendar for me :D All lovingly wrapped in the most delicious smelling hay!! Thank you for your generosity RU5, it is much appreciated :love:

IMG_6068_zpsgbpgo2hf.jpg

IMG_6069_zpsmbpeu0li.jpg

RU5 has been very naughty (and generous) and has sent another parcel :D This one contains some goodies for me as well as some more goodies for the bunnies - some special pellets and treats (rainbow rabbits biscuits?) for the bunnies, and chocolates and a beautiful animal painting calendar for me :D All lovingly wrapped in the most delicious smelling hay!! Thank you for your generosity RU5, it is much appreciated :love:

IMG_6068_zpsgbpgo2hf.jpg

IMG_6069_zpsmbpeu0li.jpg

I think I recognise some items in that last photo! If only I had known they were going to you I would have sent them free of charge

Hi everyone :love: I have had two parcels arrive and can't thank you enough :love:. I am at home for Christmas this year so I will be making sure each of the rescue bunnies gets a pressie. It's so awesome thank you :love:

20151212_105337_resized.jpg

20151222_224156_resized.jpg

Loving this thread, there are some very lucky bunnies who are going to get some nice Christmas treats x

Secret Santa RU6

Another box arrived this morning and we just can't believe it as we didn't expect anymore.

Secret Santa 'THANK YOU SO MUCH ' for making Christmas that extra bit special not only for the bunnies but us to....Thank You :love::love::love:

A huge thank you to all the Santas & the rescues, it's been a great secret Santa :)

I'm just chasing the last 3- so every rescue recieved 3 parcels each 😄

Thank you all again on behalf of myself,Kavanne & the bunnies in rescue Merry Christmas x

we've had a parcel that says from Secret Santa but no number, name or forum so not sure if from here or not
But whoever sent it thank you so much :D

Parsley Piert Parcels has just been allowed to open 'his' parcels on behalf of Parsley's Warren -

we are all overwhelmed with the generosity - especially as we have had a hard time in the last two days with a very ill bun who had to have an emergency operation on the 23rd to remove a large internal abscess . .

PPP has posted on his facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/Parsleypiert?fref=ts) the following message:

FINALLY Mama let me open MY Parcels . . . although she did spend some time explaining to me again how although they are addressed to me they are actually for sharing with all the buns here - even that pesky Pippin (least seen terrorising Peasgood Nonsuch again). She made me pose with them unopened first - and then tried to get me to be patient whilst she helped me open them - and it was AMAZING - like a whole universe of a rabbity paradise appearing before my very eyes - and nose - and mouth. There were willow play balls for the frisky buns, lounge log tunnels for Goosey (he loves those), Hop Inns for the playful and shyer buns, a vet bed and towels for the disabled buns, lots and lots and lots of fenugreek crunchies for ALL of us, some of my favourite flavoured chew hearts, and some toys for the outdoor buns - like Silverleaf who likes to run around and throw things (like me - he likes to throw me - so maybe these will take his mind off that) and a snugg;e safe for cold days and poorly buns, and some fascinating looking carrot shaped things - lots of those, and some chew mats which I have always fancied trying - my friend Angelico swears by them - and lots and lots and lots of BOXES . . oooh yes and some really LOVELY grass with flowers in which we have given to poorly Peach Blossom to try and tempt her to eat. Mama says a VERY BIG THANKYOU . . . and so do we all!
PPP

Talya is kindly going to post some photos on here for me as my photobucket does not work anymore - I only use it for RU and I think its given up on me!!!

Thank you!!! and again a HUGE THANKYOU to RU 10,18 and 29 -

it really has cheered us after what has been a difficult Xmas week.

Thank you so much from the Rabbit Residence Rescue Bunnies for our secret santa. Our special needs bunnies will love the herbs and our singles and the baby bunnies will love the toys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back