• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescue Secret Santa 2015- parcels are stating to arrive thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow wee!! :shock:

Thank you so much secret santa RU23 our goodies are just all completely wonderful :D:thumb::love:

THANK YOU!!!!!

1fa3a97a-0416-4dfe-b41b-11b91933dafc_zpsrdp2vojj.jpg

RU10 has arrived...

If any rescues recieve gifts please can you post & put some pictures up!

Thank you x

Dear RU10 Parsley Piert Parcels has delightedly received a large and interesting box on behalf of all the rabbits at Parsley's Warren here - though he took a bit of convincing as he argued it was addressed just to him!

He will be opening it on Xmas Day as he has a very very very strict mama who does not allow boxes to be opened until then!!

He also says thank you for the LOVELY Xmas card - which he was allowed to open as even i am not that mean . . .

he has posted some images of that on his facebook page as his Mama is having a few technical hitches with Photobook thingy . . . and facebook just loads direct.

see here https://www.facebook.com/Parsleypiert

The excitement is building though . . . .

PS we also found out who the other two non Secret santa parcels were from - it was just to confuse us!! and we have not opened them either . . . or the one from RU29!!

Dear RU10 Parsley Piert Parcels has delightedly received a large and interesting box on behalf of all the rabbits at Parsley's Warren here - though he took a bit of convincing as he argued it was addressed just to him!

He will be opening it on Xmas Day as he has a very very very strict mama who does not allow boxes to be opened until then!!

He also says thank you for the LOVELY Xmas card - which he was allowed to open as even i am not that mean . . .

he has posted some images of that on his facebook page as his Mama is having a few technical hitches with Photobook thingy . . . and facebook just loads direct.

see here https://www.facebook.com/Parsleypiert

The excitement is building though . . . .

PS we also found out who the other two non Secret santa parcels were from - it was just to confuse us!! and we have not opened them either . . . or the one from RU29!!

Oh how lovely!

This is so exciting!!

Oh wow! Just received a parcel from Secret Santa RU31, thank you so much, it brilliant, the bunnies will love it

I've received another parcel today - I wasn't expecting that! Thank you very much RU21, the invisabuns will really appreciate the tasty nibbles and toys :D They're less likely to appreciate the disinfectant but I definitely do! I particularly liked the message in the card :lol:
IMG_5955_zpspb2nzzfo.jpg

(I won't give up the day job and become a shop window display person :lol:)

OMG there's another one :shock: I'm really overwhelmed, thank you so much to all the generous secret santas :love:

Today I have received RU32, two parcels which smelt delicious. The bunnies are going to be so spoilt - thank you so much Santa :D
IMG_5956_zpsqk7m7y6s.jpg

Secret Santa box RU28 ( now found out ) :D

We had another Secret Santa Box arrive yesterday ( Wednesday ) but there was no RU number on it but Thank You Secret Santa so much it's so very kind of you :love:

Much appreciated xxxx :love:

:love::love:

Last edited:
Helllooooo yes it's me! I replied to your pm as well. My number was RU28 but I got confused when my pm said put if homemade and I thought well I haven't made anything. I had a moment clearly. Hope all is okay xx

I've got your Pm, Thank you so very much for this CookieCrisp , so very kind of you indeed :love: :love:

Maysie and Mike and all the Tuckerbunnies xxxxxx

Secret santa RU4 is absolutely amazing!! :D:love:

Our santas have been just so kind to us this year, we are delighted.

de4163f4-82f6-492c-aea8-3c135276f70b_zpsztxmxpcp.jpg

THANK YOU :thumb:

SECRET SANTA RU3

Oh Wow Mike and I are just overwhelmed I just don't know what to say another box arrived today full of goodies for the buns
and some goodies for us and a lovely card. :love:

Thank You so much Secret Santa for the goodies so very kind of you and it's all what we use and so very much appreciated and a big Thank
you also for the Tupperware boxes as we use these type of boxes so that was a lovely surprise to. :D

Thank you so much from me and Mike and all the Tuckerbunnies xxxxx :love::love:

We had 3 huge boxes arrive today :D
it is RU 24
Sorry secret santa but despite your request I've opened them! First one I opened from base so didn't see " wait til x mas day till too late! "

thank you so much whoever you are..what great items including a fab wooden hidey and tunnel :D
Very generous and the buns and pigs will love it all

Oh wow! we have received another secret santa, RU15, fantastic box of goodies, the bunnies are going to love all the goodies, and I love the box of chocolate biscuits for us, we will keep them for Christmas, thank you so much, it's very kind of you xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back