• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescue Secret Santa 2015- parcels are stating to arrive thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy & Amber

Staff member
Please check this thread to see pictures & to find out what parcels have arrived

Merry Christmas :love:

Parcels arrived

RU1-TheRabbit Residence
RU2-Honeybunnies
RU3-Tuckerbunnies
RU4-Camp Nibble
RU5-Invisabuns
RU6-Tuckerbunnies
RU7-Acomb Rescue
RU8- The Rabbit Residence
RU9-Tameside Rabbit Rescue
RU10-Parsley Piert
RU12-Honeybunnies
RU13-Underhill Rabbit Rescue
RU14-The Rabbit Retreat
RU15-The Rabbit Retreat
RU16-Tameside rabbit rescue
RU17-RSPCA Walsall
RU18-Parseley Piert
RU19-RSPCA Walsall
RU20-Underhill Rabbit Rescue
RU21-Invisabuns
RU22-The Rabbit Residence
RU23-Camp Nibble
RU24-Honeybunnies
RU25-Tameside Rabbit Rescue
RU26-Acomb Rescue
RU27-RSPCA Walsall
RU28-Tuckerbunnies
RU29-Parsley Piert
RU31-The Rabbit Retreat
RU32-Invisabuns
Ru33-Acomb Rescue

Last edited:
An exciting parcel apparently awaits Parsley Piert Parcels (on behalf of 'his' warren) as soon as he can collect together his 'photo identification and a utility bill' to prove his identification at the parcel collection office lol

He also received a mystery not secret santa Parcel last week - which I am not letting him open until Xmas either.

PPP will of course be sharing these wonderful gifts with all the buns with us at Xmas!!

An exciting parcel apparently awaits Parsley Piert Parcels (on behalf of 'his' warren) as soon as he can collect together his 'photo identification and a utility bill' to prove his identification at the parcel collection office lol

He also received a mystery not secret santa Parcel last week - which I am not letting him open until Xmas either.

PPP will of course be sharing these wonderful gifts with all the buns with us at Xmas!!

:love: let us know what form of identification he uses :lol:

We'd like to say a HUGE thank you to our Secret Santa, we received RU27 today. To say we were speechless is an understatement, our Santa has been so kind :love:

We will place the order in the next few days and i'll update with photos of what we buy for the bunnies. Thank you Santa :love: from all the bunnies at RSPCA Walsall x

Thank you so much for the super speedy RU7 :D It's perfect :love: All very useful stuff that the buns will love, especially the crunchies! :D And the chocolates and biscuits are very much appreciated! :love: Thank you! xx

RU6 SECRET SANTA.

Oh Wow we have had a box arrive Tuesday afternoon and it was all wrapped up so lovely for Christmas and I opened it and it's a box of 1ml syringes which we go through lots with syringe
feeding and meds so much appreciated.

Thank you So much RU6 Secret Santa
Maysie and Mike and the Tuckerbunnies
xxxxxxx

We had RU 12 arrive today :D

Boxes of dried herbs and a bag of fenugreek crunchies
thank you so much ..not so Secret Santa..( your name was on the parcel! :lol: )

Hi

we have had 3 parcels arrive - but as we are very strict about opening Xmas things on Xmas Day afternoon (its just one of those family things - to open them before would be like making tea with a tea bag in our house or not using a bowl for the sugar . . . and Talya knows that is punishable by death!!)

One is a big box and has Secret Santa 29 on it (see Parsley Piert Parcels Facebook Page for a piccy) , the other two are from Amazon - one is flat and has something heavy and round in it (ok so I can guess . . ) and the other is sort of the size of two shoe boxes laid next to each other and is medium light. The two Amazon boxes may have nothing to do with Ru Secret Santa for all we know! But they are all addressed to Parsley Piert Parcels who is very excited - and is now asking me if he can have a 'utility bill' of his own so he can collect his own parcels please?.

We had RU19 arrive yesterday and RU17 arrived today :D Thank you so much Santas, photos to follow xx

b7d11d020ff87609341d5fac430c9345.jpg

Parsley says THANK YOU to RU29!!

RU6 Secret Santa.

Oh Wow we had another box arrive this morning and it's full of all sorts, I cried last year when I opened the box and I have again this morning it's just wonderful :love::love:

Thank you so very Much RU Secret Santa,

from Mike and I and all the Tuckerbunnies xxxxxxxxxxx

Eeee, I got home from a business trip this evening and found this on the doorstep :lol:

IMG_5920_zpsxrcqluqr.jpg

It's some amazing gifts from RU5 :D I'm really touched by your generosity Santa RU5, the invisabuns will be delighted to help munch their way through everything :D
IMG_5921_zps01jjsmux.jpg

IMG_5923_zpstjmkm2vc.jpg

Looking at it, it looks suspiciously similar to the selection in RU6 above...I wonder if there's an extremely generous Santa giving lots of gifts out! Thank you very much, it will be wonderful for all the bunnies :D

Parsley piert parcels also recived another parcel today. It was from notcutts but did not have an ru number on it.

Eeee, I got home from a business trip this evening and found this on the doorstep :lol:

IMG_5920_zpsxrcqluqr.jpg

It's some amazing gifts from RU5 :D I'm really touched by your generosity Santa RU5, the invisabuns will be delighted to help munch their way through everything :D
IMG_5921_zps01jjsmux.jpg

IMG_5923_zpstjmkm2vc.jpg

Looking at it, it looks suspiciously similar to the selection in RU6 above...I wonder if there's an extremely generous Santa giving lots of gifts out! Thank you very much, it will be wonderful for all the bunnies :D

Could be ;) who knows

Thanks for posting Santa

Thank you to the secret santa who sent our bunnies at the Rabbit Retreat a parcel, RU14, it's fantastic, Princess Brie has nabbed the hidey hole, I will get a picture as soon as I can and the mats are brilliant, thank you very much, we have some happy buinnies xx

Here is Princess Brie showing off in her new hidey hole

Last edited:
Photos of the parcel from RU17 - thank you Santa :)

And a few photos of the parcel from RU19 - Khaleesi was hopping round when this parcel arrived, she was very curious to see what was in the box, I've told her she can't tell the other foster bunnies what Santa has bought them ;) Thank you Santa :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back