Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FHB's rabbit savvy vets list U/D published, see link on post 1

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    Ohhhh.... now I did call a vet in Clitheroe (I do like to vet a vet) & she did seem "nice" & "caring" & liked bunnies, had one of her own. She didn't convince me enough.... I would like to know more.

Thats a good list you've got going BB - you are definitely missing your vocation as FHB PA !!
    Thank you, one likes to give ideas a little shove.

To be fair, I don't think the sudden flurry on FB has much to do with the thread here, just for some reason it suddenly took off. Maybe it's a Friday night thing when people browse and catch up on things. It's looking an impressive list and a lot of the vets I'd expect to be on it. I can't see any evidence that it was purposefully shared, I'm intrigued as to the way it suddenly took off yesterday evening. That's just the ones posted on Facebook too, there are more who e-mailed as per original instruction.
    Last edited by Bunny Buddy; 28-11-2015 at 11:10 AM.

My heart is in a thousand pieces for my soulmate stopped running today (22.05.13)

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Buddy View Post
    Thank you, one likes to give ideas a little shove.

To be fair, I don't think the sudden flurry on FB has much to do with the thread here, just for some reason it suddenly took off. Maybe it's a Friday night thing when people browse and catch up on things. It's looking an impressive list and a lot of the vets I'd expect to be on it. I can't see any evidence that it was purposefully shared, I'm intrigued as to the way it suddenly took off yesterday evening. That's just the ones posted on Facebook too, there are more who e-mailed as per original instruction.
    Ah so are we allowed to email her too? I thought it was just comments on Facebook?

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    Ah so are we allowed to email her too? I thought it was just comments on Facebook?
    I've emailed, I'm not on Facebook ;-)

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    In the first post on this thread I copied and pasted what she had said, partly so non-Facebook users could contribute. Her original request was to e-mail her, though as she hasn't specified that in her post raising the topic again people have just posted on Facebook.

(I hope you pay better attention at the Owners' Day )

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobec View Post
    I've emailed, I'm not on Facebook ;-)
    Last edited by Bunny Buddy; 28-11-2015 at 12:43 PM.

My heart is in a thousand pieces for my soulmate stopped running today (22.05.13)

In the first post on this thread I copied and pasted what she had said, partly so non-Facebook users could contribute. Her original request was to e-mail her, though as she hasn't specified that in her post raising the topic again people have just posted on Facebook.

(I hope you pay better attention at the Owners' Day )
    Did you whisper that BunnyBuddy?

Thank you - I will email her

Just giving this one last bump in case anyone 'meant to but didn't get round to it' or hasn't seen it but wanted to contribute.

Just giving this one last bump in case anyone 'meant to but didn't get round to it' or hasn't seen it but wanted to contribute.
    We have a Newbie on here who is very well qualified to put herself on the list

Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post
    We have a Newbie on here who is very well qualified to put herself on the list
    So we have. I do hope she doesn't get the grief that was the case with our other two exotics vets who used to frequent the forum....

So we have. I do hope she doesn't get the grief that was the case with our other two exotics vets who used to frequent the forum....
    Me too. But I suspect that now they are all far too busy to be active on here xx

Are vets recommending themselves now then, as well as customers?