Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FHB's rabbit savvy vets list U/D published, see link on post 1

Mama Doe

I've emailed my recommendations. I have a facebook profile, but rarely go on it because I got fed up with computer generated friend requests. I hate everyone knowing your business and I don't want to know their business. It's far too intrusive. I use Twitter regularly because it keeps me up to date with all the animal rights news that no tv News programme will broadcast.

Emailed

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Wonderful! Thanks all. I think she's had quite a good response to this over the last 24 hours, judging by here and Facebook

My heart is in a thousand pieces for my soulmate stopped running today (22.05.13)

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Buddy View Post
    Wonderful! Thanks all. I think she's had quite a good response to this over the last 24 hours, judging by here and Facebook
    Just a thought, but does she also check her spam filter ? Some 'unknown' to her email addresses may get dumped in her email 'Junk' box and not in her email 'In' box.

Blimey, I am in danger of sounding as though I know what I'm on about now

Better go for a quick lie down !

Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post
    Just a thought, but does she also check her spam filter ? Some 'unknown' to her email addresses may get dumped in her email 'Junk' box and not in her email 'In' box.

Blimey, I am in danger of sounding as though I know what I'm on about now

Better go for a quick lie down !
    I'm pretty sure she will know to check there as she will get a lot of email 'traffic' from unknown sources. I think she's actually more computer-savvy than I am and I spent all day sitting at one. I'm convinced nobody responded in the first instance as about 3 subjects were rolled into one rather than making a 'feature' out of asking if anybody wanted to contribute. .. that's just my take on it anyway. (I hope she gets on with announcing those dates soon, the anticipation is getting too much now)
    Last edited by Bunny Buddy; 29-11-2015 at 03:36 PM.

My heart is in a thousand pieces for my soulmate stopped running today (22.05.13)

Wise Old Thumper

I think this is an excellent idea - I would also be interested in hearing about RSV/s on the Island?

I'm pretty sure she will know to check there as she will get a lot of email 'traffic' from unknown sources. I think she's actually more computer-savvy than I am and I spent all day sitting at one. I'm convinced nobody responded in the first instance as about 3 subjects were rolled into one rather than making a 'feature' out of asking if anybody wanted to contributed. .. that's just may take on it anyway. (I hope she gets on with announcing those dates soon, the anticipation is getting too much now)
    Booking needs to be done here too

Fantastic list building now. This is going to like the booking response for the first owners' day, I think she'll be completely overwhelmed when she logs on

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    She is the only decent rabbit vet I've ever seen! I hope she is going to get us a list of those who attended her rabbit CPD (she did say she would)
    There's a vet on the list from Clitheroe now... they are getting closer to you

There's a vet on the list from Clitheroe now... they are getting closer to you
    Ohhhh.... now I did call a vet in Clitheroe (I do like to vet a vet) & she did seem "nice" & "caring" & liked bunnies, had one of her own. She didn't convince me enough.... I would like to know more.

Thats a good list you've got going BB - you are definitely missing your vocation as FHB PA !!