• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FHB's rabbit savvy vets list U/D published, see link on post 1

Ohhhh.... now I did call a vet in Clitheroe (I do like to vet a vet:lol:) & she did seem "nice" & "caring" & liked bunnies, had one of her own. She didn't convince me enough.... I would like to know more.

Thats a good list you've got going BB - you are definitely missing your vocation as FHB PA !!

:oops: Thank you, one likes to give ideas a little shove.

To be fair, I don't think the sudden flurry on FB has much to do with the thread here, just for some reason it suddenly took off. Maybe it's a Friday night thing when people browse and catch up on things. It's looking an impressive list and a lot of the vets I'd expect to be on it. I can't see any evidence that it was purposefully shared, I'm intrigued as to the way it suddenly took off yesterday evening. That's just the ones posted on Facebook too, there are more who e-mailed as per original instruction.

Last edited:
:oops: Thank you, one likes to give ideas a little shove.

To be fair, I don't think the sudden flurry on FB has much to do with the thread here, just for some reason it suddenly took off. Maybe it's a Friday night thing when people browse and catch up on things. It's looking an impressive list and a lot of the vets I'd expect to be on it. I can't see any evidence that it was purposefully shared, I'm intrigued as to the way it suddenly took off yesterday evening. That's just the ones posted on Facebook too, there are more who e-mailed as per original instruction.

Ah so are we allowed to email her too? I thought it was just comments on Facebook?

Ah so are we allowed to email her too? I thought it was just comments on Facebook?

In the first post on this thread I copied and pasted what she had said, partly so non-Facebook users could contribute. Her original request was to e-mail her, though as she hasn't specified that in her post raising the topic again people have just posted on Facebook.

(I hope you pay better attention at the Owners' Day :p )

I've emailed, I'm not on Facebook ;-)

:thumb:

Last edited:
In the first post on this thread I copied and pasted what she had said, partly so non-Facebook users could contribute. Her original request was to e-mail her, though as she hasn't specified that in her post raising the topic again people have just posted on Facebook.

(I hope you pay better attention at the Owners' Day :p )

Did you whisper that BunnyBuddy? :lol:

Thank you - I will email her :thumb:

Just giving this one last bump in case anyone 'meant to but didn't get round to it' or hasn't seen it but wanted to contribute.

I did ages ago, it was very sentimental.:oops: I said I loved them.:oops: I am sure Jane said something much more sensible than me, but I did forget to mention Mark. Perhaps I should mention my chinchilla vet too.

I did ages ago, it was very sentimental.:oops: I said I loved them.:oops: I am sure Jane said something much more sensible than me, but I did forget to mention Mark. Perhaps I should mention my chinchilla vet too.

Come off it, you know me, when have I ever said anything sensible !! :lol:

I have recommended my bunny vet and see she is on as having attended a FHB CPD event (I knew she had as she told me all about it)

Back