• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FHB's rabbit savvy vets list U/D published, see link on post 1

Thanks for passing on the info from Frances BB xx

:thumb:

She has a lot of big changes planned for the new improved website that *hopefully* will be up and running soon. It will be lovely to see a lot more of the hard work published.

Last edited:
Big up JC although Ashton at anton vets is super duper savvy. I would of recommended her if I could of. She also has a hutch is not enough car sticker like me so that makes her extra qualified in my opinion :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Big up JC although Ashton at anton vets is super duper savvy. I would of recommended her if I could of. She also has a hutch is not enough car sticker like me so that makes her extra qualified in my opinion :D

Why weren't you able to recommend her? More than one person can recommend the same vet, if that was the issue. Not that it is worth doing now as the list will disappear very soon...

Why weren't you able to recommend her? More than one person can recommend the same vet, if that was the issue. Not that it is worth doing now as the list will disappear very soon...
Because I didn't know about it! Why is it being taken down do you know?

Because I didn't know about it! Why is it being taken down do you know?

The main reason is that when the list was started the RWAF list wasn't available to view you had to contact the RWAF to ask for local recommendations - this didn't work if you were in an emergency situation as you may lose time especially out of hours, as stated in FHB's link this is not the case now and the list is accessible.

Primarily, Frances simply wants to use her time elsewhere and no longer feels this list is necessary, given the above. I think there are issues with people not updating vets moving so it gets out of date very easily.

Back