• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FHB's rabbit savvy vets list U/D published, see link on post 1

FHB gets in touch with the vet you recommend and it's up to the vet whether they will go on her site. My recommendation agreed to go on there, so luckily mine is listed.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

FHB gets in touch with the vet you recommend and it's up to the vet whether they will go on her site. My recommendation agreed to go on there, so luckily mine is listed.

Yeah that's how I understood it worked :)

I recommended a vet eons ago, but it never reached the website!

As BunnyBuddy says, I've a lot of experience of vets (sadly) so know quite a few of them :)

I've just looked on the Facebook list and mine's NOT on there. It was on a different list she had online. Cos it said they'd agreed to go on it. She must have more than one list.

I've just looked on the Facebook list and mine's NOT on there. It was on a different list she had online. Cos it said they'd agreed to go on it. She must have more than one list.

Oh I see!

I didn't know there was a Facebook list as well?

I guess it's up to FHB which recommendations she decides to put on her website.

It's not for me to say who's she chooses ;)

They are owner recommendations, she is very clear about that. If there are reasons they not on the list it's not because on a whim she's decided not to, but I'm sure you know that anyway.

There is no Facebook list, it's all on her website. The recommendations can be made on FB but the list is published on the website only.

Edit to add: If they've agreed to go on it then she's obviously processed the recommendation. There was one occasion when she accidentally put a vet under Hampshire instead of Wiltshire - could it be something like that?

Last edited:
I guess it's up to FHB which recommendations she decides to put on her website.

It's not for me to say who's she chooses ;)

I discussed this with Frances last week and she was quite clear that if she receives a positive recommendation it goes on the list. So if it's not on the list then it's either admin error or not been received.

She does not use her own opinion as to whether they should be on the list as it's the owner's recommendation, not her own.

I discussed this with Frances last week and she was quite clear that if she receives a positive recommendation it goes on the list. So if it's not on the list then it's either admin error or not been received.

She does not use her own opinion as to whether they should be on the list as it's the owner's recommendation, not her own.

Yes, I have discussed this with Frances also :thumb:

Yes, I have discussed this with Frances also :thumb:

I thought you were of the opinion that she'd decided not to use your recommendations for some reason, as you said you had sent recommendations and she hadn't published them. As they are still not published I assumed that was still your belief.

I thought you were of the opinion that she'd decided not to use your recommendations for some reason, as you said you had sent recommendations and she hadn't published them. As they are still not published I assumed that was still your belief.

I think you may be referring to posts on this thread from almost 4 months ago - things have moved on since then :)

And yes, I think you may have misunderstood :)

I think you may be referring to posts on this thread from almost 4 months ago - things have moved on since then :)

And yes, I think you may have misunderstood :)

Good. I just didn't want you or anyone reading to think that she picks and chooses because that aspect is important to her.

Yes I know it is from my discussions with her :thumb:

But the rest of the people reading this thread don't necessarily know that - not everybody has had the privilege of discussing it with her but could read and decide not to send recommendations in case they were rejected, which is something they could believe from reading comments on here!

But the rest of the people reading this thread don't necessarily know that - not everybody has had the privilege of discussing it with her but could read and decide not to send recommendations in case they were rejected, which is something they could believe from reading comments on here!

Quite correct BunnyBuddy :D

Back