• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Fonzi & Rosetta - giant pair!

catxx

Mama Doe
Fonzi and Rosetta are two of our XL giant bunnies who have been with us some time. We have them on our long term residents list as they really do need an extra special home, ideally with no small children but calm older kids should be fine.

Rosetta is a Giant Chinchilla who arrived in 2012, she's 4 years old. She can be anxious and grunty so due to her size, no teeny tots!

Fonzi is one of my favourites, always happy to come and mug you for treats! He's a Giant Harlequin so he will also try and push you over for treats. He is healthy but his weight needs to be monitored, it has known to have dropped in the past. He arrived in 2013 and is 3 years old.

They could work as indoor or outdoor rabbits, but due to Rosetta's nature, indoors they would need their own rabbit room where she can get away from pesky people when she chooses to. Outdoors they would need a very large area, they are usually out in our aviaries which are 8ft x 10ft, this would be a minimum for these two.

Does anyone have an XL hole in their home that these two could fill??

DSC05661_Rosetta.jpg

IMG_6313_FonzieRosetta.jpg

IMG_3473_FonzieRosetta.jpg

IMG_1953_Fonzie.jpg

Fonzi mugging the photographer for snacks
DSC05664_FonzieRosetta.jpg

oh if only I had the space would love a pair of giants, re homing vibes for these two beautiful buns hope they find their forever home soon

How adorable! Giant bunnies are the best - more laid back in my experience than smaller fluffs. Wish I could take them but I don't think my old (giant) bun wouldn't take to a new couple. (Although he has lived in a threesome before! ;o)

Back