• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

'She is going to die anyway, this will just kill her faster'

I am now home from work, and Wish is VERY alive :D (and shoving the others out the way for food :p)

I just want to share these threads. When they all originally came (and my Wish and Flame are the only two of these five, plus the other two, left). Please Remember to Advocate for your Rabbit, which is, of course, all about the lovely Wish.

Also

008.jpg

to

She is absolutely a miracle- nothing else is the right word for her.

In an hour, she is going to need all the vibes possible, please.

sending lots of vibes, thanks for the lovely photo update :love: emergency vets I know the feeling all to well I was told by 3 to have my beloved bunny put down at different times, he was a fighter and had to give him the chance, they don't know them like we do your own vets and well as much as you vet knows you to x

Thanks guys. Wish lives to see another day, somehow. She is clearly unwell but we don't know what with. Diagnostics would help us know what is going on, but they carry risks too, and won't change what we do.

My vet was appalled by what was said last night, but says the locum is only there for another week, phew.

So very pleased to read this and that you told trusted vet about locum. Hope Wish continues to survive ��

I am so sorry you and Wish had to deal with the ignorant vet. Anyone who goes out of their way to get out-of-hours treatment for a pet obviously loves their pet a lot--too bad the out-of-hours vet did not comprehend that fact.
Anyways, I am glad Wish is doing better. I hope you are too.

What a :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:!!! Unbelievable. I had something similar back when i had Pickles. I had him booked in with bunny boarding for when I went on holiday but when I turned up with him the woman was so, so horrible. She said because he was 8 he would probably die there, and all sorts of stuff. Who needs people like that?! Brush it off Sky-O, listen to those who really know you and the circumstances and no one else. Vibes for Wish.

Back