• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reuben the Rex!

I've been unsure about sharing photos of Reuben on here due to previous comments (I understand now they were said with good intentions) but seeing as I've come home from uni to find he's turned into a chunky monkey I decided I'd share my little cutie with you all :love:

He's beautiful. I really love albino's. I've only ever had two in over thirty years rabbit keeping. I had Alice, a large, uppy eared Rex, and Snowy a Nethie. Albino's get a really bad deal. They're used by labs to test dyes, etc. Horrible! A lot of people don't like the red eyes. They don't realise they have no colour and the irises tend to be white or opaque. Really love Reuben. I would never turn an albino down.

Last edited:
Oh my goodness, he is gorgeous! :love: I adore his eyes, they are stunning in color! And what a sweet face he has.
Chunky? Seriously? He looks fabulous to me! :love: Perfect! xxxxxxx

Stunning! And I love his eyes :love:

Theres something about white rexes - they look so perfect, almost unreal!

Back