• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

11 Years

It was an absolute tragedy :cry: Heartbreaking for all those who were, and no doubt still are, profoundly effected xx

it was the Ufton Nervitt Train crash
a man parked his car on the level crossing and derailed the train. He died and so did 6 others including my father

I hope Jill does not mind me answering, the tragedy was the Paddington Rail crash which happened near Ufton Nervet in Berkshire :cry:

Beyond awful :cry:

Thanks, I was wracking my brain to think what it was but I had actually forgotten about the rail accident.

I'm very sorry for anyone affected by it, and I apologise if my ignorance has caused any pain.

it was the Ufton Nervitt Train crash
a man parked his car on the level crossing and derailed the train. He died and so did 6 others including my father

I am so sorry to hear that honeybunny. That should not have happened. Huge gentle hugs for you.

Back