• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Diva bun vs slob bun

Mrs Carr

Warren Scout
Does anyone else have 2 bunnies who are just the polar opposites of each other? My two are SO different I'm wondering if it's even going to be possible for them to eventually share a pen lol.

Buddy made it very clear to me early on that straw was just not going to cut it ....... He actually spent a considerable amount of time removing it all from his cage and dumping it outside the door, nothing but the softest fleecy blankets and fluffy beds are good enough for Buddy and if they happen to be on the sofa then all the better! Bob on the other hand? Yay straw!!!! Look Mum I can sleep on it, dig in it, hide under it, pee in it and generally make so much mess that you have even found it in you knicker drawer!!!! ( I still don't get how that even happened lol)

Bob will only drink from a bottle ...... Buddy looked at the bottle in disgust and refuses point blank to use it, he will have his in a china bowl thank you very much .... I swear if he could talk he would be asking for Evian!

Hay: Bob likes his just put on the ground with his straw so he can dive straight in face first and roll around on it a bit, as for Buddy? Yep it MUST be in the rack ..... As soon as it hits the floor it becomes dirty floor hay and he ain't touching that ewwwwwwww.

There is literally nothing other than food that they both like even their toys of choice are different! How on earth are these 2 ever going to share the same space? Lol

I think it might work well as they'll not be competing over the same things. They can have different toys, one has a rack and a fleecy bed, the other has his hay on the floor and could have a box stuffed with straw. :)

Back