• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sleep tight little Wilma

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
I am so sorry you wasn't strong enough to make it into old age. You came into my life when Lucy passed away and their was a big hole in the group. You were always pulling silly faces and talking to me. I noticed yesterday you wasn't yourself and you were going to the vets today. Unfortunately your little body gave up in the night. I will always remember the little time we had together. Lucy will look after you in rainbow bridge. Sleep tight little one :(

f19fd471d1e56bd0f459c675a3ea3d2b.md.jpg

4beac52d2566ced2ec6c5cca3bfa6a94.md.jpg

3c4b340bec3adf1c78d4b58280a2b239.md.jpg

b664f1e352914af68207268184db2029.md.jpg

So sorry that you have lost your beautiful little Wilma :( x

Be happy at the bridge little one xxxx

Such a gorgeous girl, I am so sorry for your loss, they always leave a huge hole when they go :(

treasure those memories you had together and talk lots about her! xx I've heard the rainbow Bridge is beautiful :) xx

:cry: I'm so sorry you lost her, she was gorgeous:love: popcorn free at the bridge Wilma xx

Awww...she was beautiful, I'm so sorry she has gone. :cry:
Sending you ((((((((((((((Huge hugs))))))))))))) and keeping you in my thoughts.

Popcorn free, Wilma xxxxxxx

Back