• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How Soon is Too Soon?

Sorry you lost Merlin. Sounds like you had a lovely bond with him.

I hope you manage to find more rabbits to love very soon ��

I really did, he was such a companion to have.. Went to a rescue today, homecheck to be arranged, then we will see.. x Fingers crossed!!

I am sorry you lost Merlin, it is really hard to see them deteriorate through illness :( If you have seen a bunny and get the gut feeling that the bunny is meant to come home with you then I would go with it, no matter about the timescale. I am sorry your OH doesn't seem to be on the same page as you, my OH has been almost cold, barely saying anything to me while I have cried many many tears while Frankie has been poorly, and today her passing. He comforted the children, and bought me tea and biscuits which I guess was his way of being sweet but I just wanted him to give me a hug really while I cried it out :( I hope a lovely bunny comes into your life soon, but do what is best for you, you sound like a lovely bunny mum xxx

Back