• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Teddy - died Sunday 25th October

Rab-bit

Alpha Buck
d2b1f4929c6c62f3ddabda691fdd19b9.jpg

This is Teddy who sadly left for the bridge on Sunday. He was a bunny I took in to bond with April so that both of them could have some bunny company once again, as all he used to do was sit and stare at the wall. He was poorly from the first time I met him.. He had lived his 4 years of life on the wrong diet and scared of humans.
In his last month, when he came to live with me, he was inquisitive and was just starting to trust me, then on Sunday apparently he reverted into himself and had died by the time I had got home. I had been away for the weekend and had a pet sitter looking after the buns.
I didn't get to say goodbye and I was incredibly shocked to find him dead. I think he was happy in his final weeks (doing the food dance and coming up to the door to greet me) but I wish I could've got to know him better. :(

Binky free Teddy...... Xxxx

I'm so very sorry to hear that Teddy has passed. :cry:
Thinking of you and sending you (((((((huge hugs)))))))) at this sad time. :(
Binky free, Teddy. xxxxxxx

Thank you everyone. I feel so sad for him, he never had the love and attention our bunnies have and that is awful to witness. This tribute is all I have left to give this sweet little bun. I really do think he will be happy at the rainbow bridge, free from pain and stress.

Poor wee sausage and what a beautiful bun Teddy was. Glad u found him and it sounds like he was happy for the short time he was with u. Binky free Teddy .

I'm so sorry. Sometimes those you have for the shortest time leave the biggest marks. I still miss Archimedes and he's been gone for longer than I had him.

I'm sure Teddy enjoyed spending his final days with the creature comforts he deserved. xxx

Back