• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Remembering Angora Jess. 27th October 2014

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper

Today Mike and I will be Remembering Angora Jess who sadly left us for the Bridge a year today :cry:

After having two teeth out she stopped eating and although Mike syringe fed her and gave her fluids every two hours at 12:30pm on the 27th October 2014 she decided to leave us and set off for the Bridge and our hearts broke yet again. :cry:

Angora Jess was a cruelty case bred by a breeder and kept in a 4ft hutch with another 15 bunnies crammed so tight inside that they couldn't move. When the RSPCA got Jess out she couldn't walk because her back legs were matted to her tummy. We took Jess on and gave her the love and care she deserved. Her coat was so thick that it would take Mike over 3 day's to trim her. I used Angora Jess's photo to campaign against wearing Angora and it was shared thousands of times on Facebook. We were very proud of her for that.

Today we will light a candle for you Jess as we remember you and as always we love you Jess to the moon and back :cry::cry:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thinking of Angora Jess and you and Mike on this sad anniversary. (((((((((((((((((((Huge hugs))))))))))))))))))))) xxxxxxx

Aw bless, she was a beauty. Its wonderful she found a caring home with you & that her work lives on

Aww what a lucky bunny to come form a horrid life to one filled with love. Xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back