• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Mulder & Scully - lovely small pair

7 years in rescue..!!! Oh my goodness, however 7 years of having the correct care, love and attention they deserve. Paws crossed for them finding a forever home in the very near future. x

Wow, that's pretty sad that no one has decided to adopt them in 7 years :( i don't know why some buns are quickly adopted and others stay in the rescue for years. They're beautiful buns.

It's great though that they've had such great care and so much space their entire lives. A lot of buns can't say that.

But they're so cute? How are they still there? :(

If Eric doesn't get on with any of the single girls this weekend I'd be open to the idea of discussing a trio with these two. :)

I showed these two to my OH and he's fallen in love with them. I've no idea if they are suitable for bonding into a trio or not but we'd definitely like to discuss the possibility with you tomorrow and see what you think would be best. :)

Back