• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Mulder & Scully - lovely small pair

catxx

Mama Doe
Mulder and Scully were born at The Mayhew and arrived at Rabbit Residence in 2011. THEY'RE STILL HERE!! :cry::cry:

A really gorgeous Lionhead cross Netherland Dwarf brother and sister pair, they've never had a home of their own and can be a little shy and skittish. They get really anxious in small environments so would be best suited to a huge outdoor home with lots of tunnels, levels and other enrichment. They are otherwise healthy.

A new X Files is coming out in January, can we get our little X-bunnies into a new home before then?? Email rabbit_residence@hotmail.com

IMG_7452_MulderScully.jpg

IMG_9303_MulderScully.jpg

IMG_0688_ScullyMulder.jpg

LOOK AT THE BABY PICTURES I FOUND!

IMG_3186_copy.jpg

They were born at The Mayhew after their mum was found abandoned in a pet shop which had shut down (leaving all the animals inside) in North London.

how can someone not have adopted this beautiful pair. if i didnt already have 8 i would ebd up with 8 anyway from looking at all these lovely buns. xx hope someone adopts them xx

They are beautiful. Where are they based? I am hoping to provide a good home for a pair of bonded small rabbits. They are described as shy & skittish & I do have 2 young boys (aged 5 & 8) &although the intention is that I will care for the rabbits, would this be a problem for the rabbits?

Back