• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Remembering Rolo - six months on

Roly Poly

Warren Veteran
My special friend - it's been six months since you passed to the bridge and I miss you so much. I can't think about that day, it still hurts so much. :cry:

Never in a million years did I think that such a little creature could have such a big impact on me. You were the most incredible bunny, you were my very best friend and you've left a huge hole in my heart.

I have a lovely family, you know that, you were part of it but sometimes I feel so lonely without you. Sometimes, I just need to nuzzle about to you and feel your warm fur :cry:

Remembering you always my precious boy, I miss you little man xxx

Not every Rabbit care giver finds that one extra special Rabbit, a Soul Rabbit. A Rabbit with whom a mutual connection occurs which, unless you have truly experienced it, you just wont be able to fully understand. It is a connection that surpasses even love. There are no words to describe it. To loose that Soul Rabbit in their physical form is a loss that is impossible to 'get over'. The most we can hope for is to find a way to live along side the loss. To hope that the fact that our Soul Rabbit will never EVER leave our hearts and that all they gave us during their lifetime will sustain us still, even if we can no longer hold our extra special friend.

Many many ((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))) being sent to you T

xx

Can't believe it's 6 months, I still think about Rolo, I always loved your posts and photos of him, made me smile. He was a very special bun, I'm so sorry for your pain. He will live on in your heart xxxxx

an RU bun I will never forget, beautiful colouring I fell in love with him when you first posted a photo of him on the forum, never forgotten rolo xx

Handsome Rolo :love: I'm thinking of you and sending hugs, RP. He was a lovely little chap and is greatly missed by all. xxxxxxxx

Thank you everyone for your kind words - I'm sorry to keep posting but I seem to be really struggling this evening :cry: I still can't believe he's gone :cry:

Aww it's so sad that you lost a special friend.I had to have my wee budgie Mr Jinks PTS about nearly eight weeks ago.Folk say "It was only a budgie/bunny /hamster etc" However my wee pal was so with me if you know what I mean,I'm sure you do.My little guy was eleven and half years old,great age for a budgie.He greeted me every morning.,he flew free in the house and sat on my shoulder etc and was so loving...sigh.I will get another wee bird ,maybe in the spring,but i doubt it will be as great a wee pal as Mr.Jinks.

Back