• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Lindor & Solstice - special home needed

catxx

Mama Doe
Lindor and Solstice are at Rabbit Residence and looking for an experienced bunny home.

DSC08971_Lindor.jpg

4274874_orig.jpg

Lindor is a chocolate dwarf lop, not a huge chap, and a funny little guy too! Born in 2014. HOWEVER he does have health problems which require monitoring, very much lop related. He has bottom issues so needs a carefully managed diet and regular bottom checks. He is also prone to ear abscesses so needs a daily ear rub to check for those!

Solstice hasn't been at the rescue that long and is Netherland Dwarf/English crossbreed born in 2014. Poor girl has had several litters of babies before she came to us. She's healthy now though but can be shy of new people.

If you think you could offer them lots of space and health checks, please email the rescue on rabbit_residence@hotmail.com

IMG_3811_Lindor.jpg

Last edited:
Goodness Lindor sounds a lot like my late Scrappy. She had a sensitive tummy and had to endure the indignity of frequent bottom checks and bottom baths! Does he have the tooth root/blocked tear duct issue as well? That's another thing Scrappy was very prone to!

Awww...Lindor is adorable! Look at that fluffly bottom! :love: Although his front end is equally nice. :oops: Cute wee tongue! :D

They are both lovely! I do hope they find their forever homes soon. They have fantastic names too! :) xxxxxxx

what a gorgeous pair...Im sure those bottom problems could be sorted out nicely with a foraged high fibre diet..hope they find a wonderful home..bless them they so young still too.

Bumping this up, I love Lindor, he's adorable and the messy bum is easily managed by a veg free diet of dried wild plants.

All this time later?! :cry: I've just agreed to take on an old pair but regretting that now I've seen these two! Poor babies. Bumping x

They really are. Hope someone comes forward for them soon. Delivery to their new homes is such an amazing service.

Back