• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harvey - rest in peace my gorgeous baby xx

I'm so sorry you lost your gorgeous brave boy :cry: nobody could have fought harder for him xxx
Binky free and RIP Harvey bunny xxx

Ruth, I'm so, so sorry. Harvey was such a gorgeous boy.Your tribute to him is beautiful and moving. It seems so unfair he was taken from you after all he had been through.

Binky Free beautiful Harvey.

I haven't been able to find adequate words to know what to say for such a sad an unfair event.

So sorry for your loss, I just can't imagine going through all that you've been through. I hope having his sister with you is helping to keep him memory alive.

Hi all,

Thank you so much! I'm so grateful I have honey.. And bless her little heart, I honeslty don't know how we'd of coped without her, she is slowly coming back to her cheeky self. Honey turned 1 yesterday and instead of us celebrating, I just broke down that her little brother wasn't their with her. :(

And to rub even more upset into my wounds, the rcvs has declined Harvey's case! I am absolutely fuming and will be appealing the case, but in the meantime I've got to do what's right for my little girl and perhaps after Xmas we'll start looking for another possible bunny xxx

I had not seen this either. I am so sorry that you have lost him much too soon after all that he went through. Harvey was an amazing, very special bunny.

Binky free in the sun, Harvey xx

Back