• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harvey - rest in peace my gorgeous baby xx

What a lovely tribute to a very special bun - binky free Harvey - loved by everyone and will be so missed.xxxx

What a wonderful tribute for an amazing rabbit
Sleep tight Harvey Xxxx

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

What a beautiful and emotive tribute to an amazingly brave boy showing the incredible bond you all had. I so so wished the outcome for Harvey would have been different. Harvey, loved and remembered by so many on RU. Sleep tight little one x

What a wonderful tribute to a very special little man, who breathed his last far too soon. He was clearly very loved and you did everything you could for him, I'm so very sorry you didn't have the happy ending we were all rooting for. Big hugs xx

Sorry for your loss. He was lovely. Very sweet tribute and wonderful photos. He and Honey were obviously very close.

A beautiful tribute to a lovely wee bun. I am so sorry he has left us. :cry:
Thinking of you and sending more (((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))) your way and noserubs for Honey.

Sleep well, Harvey. You will be missed by so many that you never knew, and always loved by those you did. xxxxxxxx

Ruth, Harvey was absolutely stunning and such a fighter. And he was so lucky to have an owner so ready to fight alongside him. It's the saddest thing that rabbits are just so fragile, but he really put up a good show, and had a great life, thanks to you. Rest in Peace gorgeous boy xxx

Thank you so much everyone! Really do appreciate all your lovely comments for my little man!

We have been away to Wales for the weekend to see my family which has been a great help, and time is very much helping. Every day honey is becoming more herself and back to her cheeky ways which is lovely to see!

Thanks again and forever rest in peace Harvey xxx

Lovely photos!!!
I understand how you say that bunnies can change your life...even a hard-hearted so and so like I shed a small tear on the premature death of 6 month old Thumps...

Sent from my E380 using Tapatalk

This brought tears to my eyes. My heart is breaking for yourself and Honey. I have no words. RIP beautiful Harvey xxxxxxxxxxx

Back