• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello... Again.

Amy0x

Alpha Buck
I haven't been on for a many number of years due to not having rabbits for a long while.
Yesterday I became the proud bunny owner to two buns - Sansa & Ophelia, I am so excited to have buns in my life again!!
Sansa is a black and brown mixed breed, I think she has some dwarf in her but looks like a lop mainly. Ophelia is a light brown lionhead who has the coolest hair do ever. They are so gorgeous :D

I also have a dog, a snake and a leopard gecko.
:)

I am sure I will talk to you all lots, I just thought I would write a post here to say Hi :) So hello!
I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Amy x

I haven't been on for a many number of years due to not having rabbits for a long while.
Yesterday I became the proud bunny owner to two buns - Sansa & Ophelia, I am so excited to have buns in my life again!!
Sansa is a black and brown mixed breed, I think she has some dwarf in her but looks like a lop mainly. Ophelia is a light brown lionhead who has the coolest hair do ever. They are so gorgeous :D

I also have a dog, a snake and a leopard gecko.
:)

I am sure I will talk to you all lots, I just thought I would write a post here to say Hi :) So hello!
I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Amy x

I've been on this site for millions of years and I remember you!!!

Lovely to hear you have two buns now. Any pics? :D They have lovely names!

Welcome back :wave:

Back