• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi from Australia :D

Vickie

New Kit
Hi Everyone :)

We live in Australia and own 4 gorgeous Bunnies :D

Cristoff is our Buck and I am pretty sure he is an English Spot rabbit or possibly a Rhinelander, gorgeous medium/short length white coat, with the typical facial and ear markings as well as the spots along his body and spine, weighs approx 4 kgs :)

Precious is our Doe and I am unsure of her breeding, but she is a gorgeous black with ginger/brown smutting throughout her coat, short and glossy. Weighs just under 3 kgs. She is an awesome mum, allowing me to inspect her kits without being fazed at all (she is super friendly though and is my little shadow, following me around :D )

Guinea Pig is one of their kits, 5 weeks old and she has long, silky fur, dark grey/smokey black with a white stripe down her face and around her neck, very friendly and inquisitive :)

Curly Beams was the surprise of the litter, being an Astrex coated kit, black, super silky curls :D Absolutely stunning little bun! I personally have never seen a curly coated bun and had to do some research on them! I don't know if it is a freak of nature or not, as I have never bred Cristoff and Precious before, but now Im starting to think maybe I should try and start up an Astrex line…?

Grey Ghost was their last kit, sadly she passed away yesterday, she was by far my favourite, gorgeous little pale grey with darker points and tail, and long, soft fur… RIP Grey Ghost :'(

Hope you like the pics :)

I do like the photos - they are stunning rabbits. How common are they as pets in Australia ?

Hi and Thank you for your welcomes :D

Thank you mini Lop for your condolences on Grey Ghost :'( She was such a sweetie pie <3

Joey&boo Rabbits are quite popular here in Oz, especially for children's pets :)

Marite, Thank you :D I am quite proud of my bunnies :D

Back