• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Goodbye Mottle

tulsi

Wise Old Thumper
My lovely little tricolour minilop Mottle has gone. His back legs became completely paralysed with no blood supply to them.

The vet said it was the kindest thing to do and i agreed. His lovely orange lionhead x Peaches was with him til the end.

He was such a soft natured rabbit and was always happy to receive strokes. I will miss him. So will Peaches.

RIP Mottlington you little sweetie x

Last edited:
My lovely little tricolour minilop Mottle has gone. His back legs became completely paralysed with no blood supply to them.

The vet said it was the kindest thing to do and i agreed. His lovely orange lionhead x Peaches was with him til the end.

He was such a soft natured rabbit and was always happy to receice strokes. I will miss him. So will Peaches.

RIP Mottlington you little sweetie x

What a sad day :cry: I am really sorry :cry:

RIP Mottle xx

I'm so sorry that you've lost your little bun, sending love and beat wishes to you and Peaches. Binky free little one xxxxx

I'm so sorry to see this :cry: Sending you (((((((((((Huge hugs))))))))))))
Sleep well, Mottle and noserubs to Peaches. xxxxx

Thankyou everyone. I really feel for Peaches esp on these cold nights ...

Will have to think about bonding options once my back has recovered.

Back