• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on bonding by nervous novice

Hello all,

For anyone who may have seen my previous threads I thought I would post an update. I was trying to bond a neutered male rescue bunny with my lovely Rosie bun who recently lost her partner. After a week in a very small run and another in a larger cage and run I finally let them out free range together today and all is well.

I seem to have been incredibly lucky. We have had no major dramas at any stage of the process. I really appreciate all your advice.

Our rescue bunny has learned to eat grass, loves clover and has demonstrated an amazing ability to leap full throttle onto the couch:)

I am really pleased to hear that everything has gone so well - you must have a lovely female as it's the girls which usually spoil things. Your new bunny sounds like he has found a lovely home.

Back