• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Quick Bonding Q for a friend in need

Kara

Warren Veteran
A lovely friend of mine got two boy buns - brothers, got them de nutted, one had a horrendous swelling and had to be re admitted, the bond broke down and now my friend is struggling to get them together again.

Any tips please? is it impossible to re bond?

I have only ever had male / female pairs.

Thanks all :love:

I have a trio M-M-F, but the two boys are REALLY loved up and they would live happily together without Jessie, so I'd say it was possible, and promising that they've lived together before. When I bonded my trio the two boys were fighting (chasing, fur pulling, lunging - I intervened before it got to biting) with each other but after they had got it out of their system they became really loved up, so try and persevere with the bonding (providing it's safe to do so and there's no serious fighting).

I have a trio M-M-F, but the two boys are REALLY loved up and they would live happily together without Jessie, so I'd say it was possible, and promising that they've lived together before. When I bonded my trio the two boys were fighting (chasing, fur pulling, lunging - I intervened before it got to biting) with each other but after they had got it out of their system they became really loved up, so try and persevere with the bonding (providing it's safe to do so and there's no serious fighting).

Ahh thank you, she has seen a rabbit whisperer (?!) with no joy.......

Back