• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Rosie & Lucy, happy, healthy siblings seek home (Essex or Berkshire areas)

Can you believe these beautiful girls are still looking for their forever home :( They're over 2 years old now and are happy and healthy, but no forever home has been forthcoming so far :(

Oh Santa, what a shame! I had no idea they were still looking for a home ...

I hope they get one soon. Do you put your rabbits on Rabbit Rehome as well? :)

Do you put your rabbits on Rabbit Rehome as well? :)

Yep! They've been on there for nearly 2 years. I've rehomed loads of bunnies via Rabbit Rehome but these two constantly get overlooked :( They've had people come and meet them, but they always end up falling in love with other rabbits who are more overtly friendly. These two take a bit longer to come out of their shell with new people so they haven't done themselves any favours!

Oh i love Rosie's ears!!!! If i could i would have them. My outdoor pair ,also one very cool black bunny, were really shy too. They still are at times but i love them. Shy bunnies give you the best surprise and are so worth the patience. Hope they find an awesome home soon!

*bounce* Still no home for these lovely pair :( Tomorrow they're heading off to Berkshire to board for a while, so if anyone over the West side of London is interested in a beautiful, healthy pair, then that may be possible to arrange as they'll be over that way for an as-yet-unspecified period of time.

*bounce* Still no home for these lovely pair :( Tomorrow they're heading off to Berkshire to board for a while, so if anyone over the West side of London is interested in a beautiful, healthy pair, then that may be possible to arrange as they'll be over that way for an as-yet-unspecified period of time.

I really hope the beautiful ladies will find a forever home soon xx

I shall certainly let anyone over this side of London know :D

I hope all is OK with you?

Tickety-boo thanks :D Juggling lots of stuff at the moment and making a few changes so to reduce stress on the bunnies (and me!) I've fostered a few of the healthy ones out while I concentrate on looking after the various miscreants and poorly ones!

Still no interest in these two :( Their foster carer says they're getting much braver now, they've learnt that she comes bearing food and will come out to say hi and take food from her hands :) In a nice quiet, calm forever home, I'm sure they'll be brilliantly gregarious, funny and interactive pets <3

They really are. I know that pairs are slower to rehome, but I've had several pairs come and go and these two always remain :( They were born with me and for over 2 years now have only ever been to the vet for their vaccinations and neuters, yet they get absolutely no interest at all. It's heartbreaking :(

Beautiful girlies - they are my kind of rabbits. Vibes that their forever home is just round the corner

:wave: Yes, sorry, been in Edinburgh at the RWAF conference for the weekend...will reply now

I can't help, but it makes no sense to me that these two are overlooked :( They are gorgeous.

Are Rosie and Lucy still available? I do live quite far but I am looking for some older rabbits to be a companion for my Rabbit, Jack. He has just lost his wife (also named Lucy!) and I am really keen to have a trio as he has suffered a number of losses and I don't want him to go through it again. I give him a lot of attention when I am at home but I can only do so much and I know he is missing having another rabbit. I have bonded rabbits before (both easy and difficult bondings) and I have no problems with how long it will take.

Jack is a 5 years old black and white lop, neutered and fully vaccinated. I have a huge outdoor run and hutch with different levels and a little hidey hole!

I don't know what you think about it as I understand you will want the best home for them, but let me know!

Back