• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Rosie & Lucy, happy, healthy siblings seek home (Essex or Berkshire areas)

Are Rosie and Lucy still available? I do live quite far but I am looking for some older rabbits to be a companion for my Rabbit, Jack.
It's probably worth sending a email (email address is in the link above) as Santa may not pop in here everyday

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

:wave: I've just got home from work...I'll feed the rabble and email you back some time this evening ;-) x

Did you find these 2 a home? I can't take them(already up to my limit of 5) but i hope you have found them a forever home? X

Absolutely DELIGHTED to report that these two beautiful girls have now been REHOMED :love: :love: They haven't gone far ;) And after my reluctance to try them in a trio, we eventually thought it was worth taking a brave pill and giving it a go, and it was quite possibly the easiest bond we've ever done :roll: Over the moon for these lovely ladies, who thoroughly deserve it...and it was all worth waiting for :D

Absolutely DELIGHTED to report that these two beautiful girls have now been REHOMED :love: :love: They haven't gone far ;) And after my reluctance to try them in a trio, we eventually thought it was worth taking a brave pill and giving it a go, and it was quite possibly the easiest bond we've ever done :roll: Over the moon for these lovely ladies, who thoroughly deserve it...and it was all worth waiting for :D
Brilliant news :love:

Back