Thread: Folding wooden run??

Warren Veteran

Default Folding wooden run??

I need a folding wooden run for Daisy

It needs to be about 2mx2m she is an EC bunny and doesn't do well in big spaces, cna anyone recommend a website?
    Emma x

9 Cats- Mr Tigs, Lola, Ruby, Darcy, Tubs, Thomas, Bear Bear, Minnie and Derek
    3 Rabbits- Daisy, Matilda and Grayson
    5 Chickens- Hetti, Martha, Gwendolyn, Dorris and Frieda
    6 Dogs- Two family Labradors- Poppy and Lily, and 3 pugzus Elsie, Dolly and Mabel and a blind pug called Wallis

I have a 6x4 folding run that I got from eBay a few years ago, you can still get the same style run but I think they only sell them in the 5x4 size now, would that be okay? Here's a link anyway!
    I think I've had mine for 3 years now, maybe longer and it's held up really well. No issues with it apart from a bit of rust and me accidentally breaking the metal fasteners on the sides I only painted it last year I think too so it's been outside in all weathers!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FULLY-FOLD...item4182c9d425

Warren Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Aly&Poppy<3 View Post
    I have a 6x4 folding run that I got from eBay a few years ago, you can still get the same style run but I think they only sell them in the 5x4 size now, would that be okay? Here's a link anyway!
    I think I've had mine for 3 years now, maybe longer and it's held up really well. No issues with it apart from a bit of rust and me accidentally breaking the metal fasteners on the sides I only painted it last year I think too so it's been outside in all weathers!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FULLY-FOLD...item4182c9d425
    Ahhhh and it comes with a cover which it perfect but I think it's to big that is perfect tho as its all waterproof which daisy needs ahhh hmmm
    Emma x

9 Cats- Mr Tigs, Lola, Ruby, Darcy, Tubs, Thomas, Bear Bear, Minnie and Derek
    3 Rabbits- Daisy, Matilda and Grayson
    5 Chickens- Hetti, Martha, Gwendolyn, Dorris and Frieda
    6 Dogs- Two family Labradors- Poppy and Lily, and 3 pugzus Elsie, Dolly and Mabel and a blind pug called Wallis

Could you message the seller and see if they do a cover for the 4ft one? Or if you got the 5ft one could you 'fill in the gaps', like get 2 big storage boxes and cut the fronts off so she can get in easily but it takes some of the space away? If that makes sense!