• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Win a Love The Happy Rabbit Gift Box

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Barks & Bunnies have very kindly donated two of their Love The Happy Rabbit Boxes... they are boxes bursting with herbs, treats & toys to keep all those hungry bunnies happy and boredom at bay (and usually cost £18.99).

The details are on their website here if you'd like a look: http://www.barksandbunnies.co.uk/co...t-happy/products/love-them-happy-multi-rabbit

bunnybox.jpg

(And no, the bunnies modelling the box are not included!)

All you need to do enter is post one photo of your rabbit(s) in this topic by midnight sunday. Everyone who posts a photo goes in a 'hat' and two random people will be plucked out and win the boxes.

Please note: the boxes can only be posted to a UK mainland address unless the winner is prepared to pay overseas shipping costs.

Howard is not my Rabbit, he is an ARC Rescue. If this photo were to be a lucky winner I'd like the prize to be sent to ARC

2012-01-21145924.jpg

This was Belle from RSPCA Walsall. She is no longer with us and if I win, I'd like my prize to go to them.

New boy Theo (Full title: King Theoden), not had him for 2 weeks yet but he's made himself very much at home :love:
11057360_10153203361726847_3957743731955781601_n.jpg

Last edited:
Amy here from Barks & Bunnies - So many lovely photos and entries! Best of luck everyone :wave:

Fluffy taking a nap on the bed, while Bunbuns has to sleep next to it... well she decided to, they both fit on their easy enough ;)
LazyBunnies.jpg

Back