• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WW: Bunny Stuff for Sale/Swop/Giveaway

Just caught up with this thread. If anyone has any forage left I could give Cherry and Hovis I would really appreciate it. Since her amputation Cherry doesn't seem keen on pellets or RR at all but only forage and veg. I've been picking dandelion leaves but keep running out and won't be able to bend after my hysterectomy on Monday so am panicking a bit about what to tempt her with. Hovis is going the same way since he developed sore hocks. My outdoor four are still nomming their pellets and RR so it's not that the quality has changed - my buns have just changed their tastes since moving indoors.

They are both eating hay (only from a farm bale but they love it) but I am struggling to keep weight on them - carrots and some fruit seem to be doing the trick at the moment, but John didn't want Cherry to lose any more weight.

They aren't fussy where forage is concerned and will eat anything - fresh or dried - so anything anyone has would be fantastic. Happy to pay postage costs, although I don't have paypal so would do a bank transfer.

Just caught up with this thread. If anyone has any forage left I could give Cherry and Hovis I would really appreciate it. Since her amputation Cherry doesn't seem keen on pellets or RR at all but only forage and veg. I've been picking dandelion leaves but keep running out and won't be able to bend after my hysterectomy on Monday so am panicking a bit about what to tempt her with. Hovis is going the same way since he developed sore hocks. My outdoor four are still nomming their pellets and RR so it's not that the quality has changed - my buns have just changed their tastes since moving indoors.

They are both eating hay (only from a farm bale but they love it) but I am struggling to keep weight on them - carrots and some fruit seem to be doing the trick at the moment, but John didn't want Cherry to lose any more weight.

They aren't fussy where forage is concerned and will eat anything - fresh or dried - so anything anyone has would be fantastic. Happy to pay postage costs, although I don't have paypal so would do a bank transfer.

There's a young wood very close to my house so I could collect you any amount of hawthorn, birch, bramble, ash, wild rose and hazel. There's rosebay willowherb and nettles too, and I have dandelions, plantain, raspberries and beech in my garden.

Fresh stuff should be fine posted first class, right?

Silverleaf that sounds amazing. I had today off so got carrots with tops from the market. Got strawberries too but the bunnies will have to share them with me. Soooo much cheaper than even aldi. First class will be wonderful. Thank you x

mabel now loves orchard hay, she pulls the big seed head things out first eats like a farmer, then eats the rest I mix in with her meadow hay, she says ni mummy I want this new hays I leaves the meadow one thanks :lol:

I can send you a box of hawthorn, brambles and plantain if you like?

Silverleaf that sounds amazing. I had today off so got carrots with tops from the market. Got strawberries too but the bunnies will have to share them with me. Soooo much cheaper than even aldi. First class will be wonderful. Thank you x

No problem, I love foraging so it will be a pleasure! PM me your address and let me know when you want it and how much - I'm happy to go out whenever, so we can easily time it for when you want it.

I went out yesterday with one of those square black buckets they use to display cut flowers in supermarkets. I got completely carried away and came home with it packed full - I only have two tiny Nethies who weight less than a kilo each, and it would take them weeks to get through it! Good job I have somewhere to dry it. :)

Will pm you silverleaf. I have my op Mon morning so something at the end of next week when I'm home would be fantastic. I've been warned I won't be able to bend for a while.

J and m yes please. Cherry loves hawthorn and I pick some on the way home from work but won't be able to drive or work for a few weeks.

mabel now loves orchard hay, she pulls the big seed head things out first eats like a farmer, then eats the rest I mix in with her meadow hay, she says ni mummy I want this new hays I leaves the meadow one thanks :lol:

That is great. If you need some more let me know. I have to order a new bale this week. I could get a bigger amount go you much cheaper by myhermes.

Anyone else wants some please let me know.

I have available (for P&P charge):

A&P natural rabbit pellets if anyone wants to try
Hazel leaves and twigs (although quite limited supply!)
Apple leaves and twigs (again limited)
Chestnut leaves and twigs (LOTS)

And I would love to try some orchard grass if possible BYB? I've always been tempted to buy it for my buns but it would be great if I could check they actually like it first!!!

Meeple and Nemesis give the orchard hay a big thumbs up! (Well they would if they had thumbs.)

Mind you, that's not saying much because they'll eat anything and they love hay anyway, but still... ;)

Poppy has recently changed foods/gone off some things/turned her nose up at new things!
So i have the following to give either whole amounts of or i can do smaller sample bags :)
(i would just ask for p&p because i get married next month and things are a little tight atm!)

Fibafirst sticks (no packaging but only opened about three weeks ago):
73abcd7191cae90b8e0429c45f7d535f.jpg

About 2/3 of a bag of Excel Junior and dwarf rabbit pellets with mint:
7dd3ee97e090f1c7756fc1dc52177770.jpg

Bag of Woodlands mini alfalfa bales (only half of one missing!):
33bdc24fad1fde6f3a5a8082d6b56a7d.jpg

Two bales (1kg each) of Natures Natural Goodness Timothy hay with dandelion and marigold, the good green hay from B&M:
a0942b266d36c31b01d83d3111cfac37.jpg

Please let me know if you want some/all of it and ill let you know the cheapest postage cost i can send it for :)
(prices will be similar to other peoples above)

Poppy has recently changed foods/gone off some things/turned her nose up at new things!
So i have the following to give either whole amounts of or i can do smaller sample bags :)
(i would just ask for p&p because i get married next month and things are a little tight atm!)

Fibafirst sticks (no packaging but only opened about three weeks ago):
73abcd7191cae90b8e0429c45f7d535f.jpg

About 2/3 of a bag of Excel Junior and dwarf rabbit pellets with mint:
7dd3ee97e090f1c7756fc1dc52177770.jpg

Bag of Woodlands mini alfalfa bales (only half of one missing!):
33bdc24fad1fde6f3a5a8082d6b56a7d.jpg

Two bales (1kg each) of Natures Natural Goodness Timothy hay with dandelion and marigold, the good green hay from B&M:
a0942b266d36c31b01d83d3111cfac37.jpg

Please let me know if you want some/all of it and ill let you know the cheapest postage cost i can send it for :)
(prices will be similar to other peoples above)

Hi, I would be interested in the junior excel and 1 X bale of hay, also maybe one or two of the alfalfa cubes (got a feeling bun will stick his nose up to them) lol thanks

Hi, I would be interested in the junior excel and 1 X bale of hay, also maybe one or two of the alfalfa cubes (got a feeling bun will stick his nose up to them) lol thanks
Ill work out postage for you tomorrow, do you want the whole bag of excel?

Yes please. Thanks :)
Postage for a bale of hay (1.3kg) the bag of excel (1.7kg) and a few alfalfa cubes ends up being around 3kg and a medium parcel, so it's £13.75 for second class :-/
I can take bank transfer and then hopefully if its less when i go to the actual post office i can send you the difference back :)

Back