Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WW: Bunny Stuff for Sale/Swop/Giveaway

New Kit

Default Hop Inn Tunnels, Cubes & Boxes - Fun for Your Buns

hop-inn.co.uk

We have lovely colours too choose from. For Indoor or Outdoor FUN.... Water Resistant and easy to clean...

The Tunnels FAB for Dwarfs to Giants...

Hop Inn the Tunnel 18.90 - Hop Inn the Cube 13.90 - Tunnel & Cube combo 29.90 - Hop Inn the Box 29.90 FREE P&P

Please have a peek and tell your friends
    hop-inn.co.uk
    Last edited by Hop Inn; 14-09-2015 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi Wong View Post
    Am I being daft?
    Is the bunny picture with bunny mad magazine real, or a cuddly toy?
    he is indeed real and has quite a fan club over on facebook, angora bunny

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Default oxbow orchard grass hay

I am happy to give 10 large samples of the oxbow orchard grass hay and pay the postage, which I swear by for dental bunnies, it has really helped Mr Bennett.

Quote Originally Posted by Barn Yard Bunnies View Post
    I am happy to give 10 large samples of the oxbow orchard grass hay and pay the postage, which I swear by for dental bunnies, it has really helped Mr Bennett.
    That's so kind!

Scamp gives this flavour a paws up, it's his favourite

Quote Originally Posted by BattleKat View Post
    I use A&P breeder and grower for Mack as it's the only thing that keeps him at a good weight.
    It's only available in a 20kg sack so if anyone wants to try it and is happy to cover postage I'll send send some out.
    I'd love to take you up on this please! Nena is keeping her weight stable at the moment with science selective, but something to boost her weight will definitely come in handy at some point with her. Let me know whether you'd prefer to do it via royal mail or myhermes etc

Just trying to see what I might have to spare around the house/shed!

Quote Originally Posted by Barn Yard Bunnies View Post
    Meeple and Nemesis would love to try that if you're sure you can spare some!

Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar

I can also send out large samples of the Orchard grass hay, and also the Alfalfa King Oat, Wheat and Barley hay. I have large bags of each and there is a lot left. Also have some packs of dried forage from Galens Garden (will do an inventory later). No postage costs for any of these either as I hope they will be useful for anyone with dental buns or those who struggle to get their buns to like eating hay and want to try them on something different without forking out for a whole bag
    [IMG][/IMG]

Bunnies: Snoopy and Chocolate Fudge Cake

At the Bridge: Scrappy My bunny mentor and the beautiful girl who introduced me to the wonderful world of rabbits

Peanut Butter My cheeky boy who came so far in learning to love and trust humans. If only you could have stayed a bit longer

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappy's Little Helper View Post
    I can also send out large samples of the Orchard grass hay, and also the Alfalfa King Oat, Wheat and Barley hay. I have large bags of each and there is a lot left. Also have some packs of dried forage from Galens Garden (will do an inventory later). No postage costs for any of these either as I hope they will be useful for anyone with dental buns or those who struggle to get their buns to like eating hay and want to try them on something different without forking out for a whole bag
    Could I ask for a sample of the orchard grass hay please?

Quote Originally Posted by yaretzi View Post
    I'd love to take you up on this please! Nena is keeping her weight stable at the moment with science selective, but something to boost her weight will definitely come in handy at some point with her. Let me know whether you'd prefer to do it via royal mail or myhermes etc
    I have some large letter envelopes for my jewellery, if I fill one of those it would be about 1.50.
    Otherwise I can do you a little box of it and send with hermes for about 3.

The only thing is I realised after I posted that I might be a bit low at the moment so it might be a short wait while I wait for another bag to arrive here.