Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 82

Thread: WW: Bunny Stuff for Sale/Swop/Giveaway

  1. #11
    New Kit
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Stonesby, Nr Melton Mowbray
    Posts
    3

    Default Hop Inn Tunnels, Cubes & Boxes - Fun for Your Buns

    hop-inn.co.uk

    We have lovely colours too choose from. For Indoor or Outdoor FUN.... Water Resistant and easy to clean...



    The Tunnels FAB for Dwarfs to Giants...

    Hop Inn the Tunnel 18.90 - Hop Inn the Cube 13.90 - Tunnel & Cube combo 29.90 - Hop Inn the Box 29.90 FREE P&P

    Please have a peek and tell your friends
    hop-inn.co.uk
    Last edited by Hop Inn; 14-09-2015 at 10:30 AM.

  2. #12
    Forum Buddy mini lop1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    50,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suzi Wong View Post
    Am I being daft?
    Is the bunny picture with bunny mad magazine real, or a cuddly toy?
    he is indeed real and has quite a fan club over on facebook, angora bunny


    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

  3. #13
    Moderator Barn Yard Bunnies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lower Sunbury
    Posts
    46,963

    Default oxbow orchard grass hay

    I am happy to give 10 large samples of the oxbow orchard grass hay and pay the postage, which I swear by for dental bunnies, it has really helped Mr Bennett.

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barn Yard Bunnies View Post
    I am happy to give 10 large samples of the oxbow orchard grass hay and pay the postage, which I swear by for dental bunnies, it has really helped Mr Bennett.
    That's so kind!

    Scamp gives this flavour a paws up, it's his favourite

  5. #15
    Wise Old Thumper yaretzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    10,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BattleKat View Post
    I use A&P breeder and grower for Mack as it's the only thing that keeps him at a good weight.
    It's only available in a 20kg sack so if anyone wants to try it and is happy to cover postage I'll send send some out.
    I'd love to take you up on this please! Nena is keeping her weight stable at the moment with science selective, but something to boost her weight will definitely come in handy at some point with her. Let me know whether you'd prefer to do it via royal mail or myhermes etc

  6. #16
    Wise Old Thumper yaretzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    10,203

    Default

    Just trying to see what I might have to spare around the house/shed!

  7. #17
    Alpha Buck Silverleaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Chesterfield, UK
    Posts
    949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barn Yard Bunnies View Post
    I am happy to give 10 large samples of the oxbow orchard grass hay and pay the postage, which I swear by for dental bunnies, it has really helped Mr Bennett.
    Meeple and Nemesis would love to try that if you're sure you can spare some!

  8. #18
    Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,545

    Default

    I can also send out large samples of the Orchard grass hay, and also the Alfalfa King Oat, Wheat and Barley hay. I have large bags of each and there is a lot left. Also have some packs of dried forage from Galens Garden (will do an inventory later). No postage costs for any of these either as I hope they will be useful for anyone with dental buns or those who struggle to get their buns to like eating hay and want to try them on something different without forking out for a whole bag
    [IMG][/IMG]

    Bunnies: Snoopy and Chocolate Fudge Cake

    At the Bridge: Scrappy My bunny mentor and the beautiful girl who introduced me to the wonderful world of rabbits

    Peanut Butter My cheeky boy who came so far in learning to love and trust humans. If only you could have stayed a bit longer

  9. #19
    Wise Old Thumper Alison Marie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lincolnshire
    Posts
    11,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrappy's Little Helper View Post
    I can also send out large samples of the Orchard grass hay, and also the Alfalfa King Oat, Wheat and Barley hay. I have large bags of each and there is a lot left. Also have some packs of dried forage from Galens Garden (will do an inventory later). No postage costs for any of these either as I hope they will be useful for anyone with dental buns or those who struggle to get their buns to like eating hay and want to try them on something different without forking out for a whole bag
    Could I ask for a sample of the orchard grass hay please?

  10. #20
    Wise Old Thumper BattleKat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Minehead, Somerset.
    Posts
    11,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yaretzi View Post
    I'd love to take you up on this please! Nena is keeping her weight stable at the moment with science selective, but something to boost her weight will definitely come in handy at some point with her. Let me know whether you'd prefer to do it via royal mail or myhermes etc
    I have some large letter envelopes for my jewellery, if I fill one of those it would be about 1.50.
    Otherwise I can do you a little box of it and send with hermes for about 3.

    The only thing is I realised after I posted that I might be a bit low at the moment so it might be a short wait while I wait for another bag to arrive here.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •