• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WW: Bunny Stuff for Sale/Swop/Giveaway

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Got spare bowls, toys, water bottles etc. you'd like to sell or giveaway please list them here. Don't forget to describe what you're selling and give a price.

You can also make request for things you are looking to buy or swop e.g. if you've really wanted to try a specific pellet but don't want to try a bag find someone to swop with.

Bunny related stuff only please!

Bunny Mad! magazine

we have a few great items for sale in our fundraising shop at www.bunnycreations.co.uk

Pet carrier ID tags £3.99 plus postage

Bunny Mad! magazine £3.95 plus postage

New massage grooming brushes from Rosewood pet products just £1.99 plus postage

I've got a large box of Science Selective pellets, but now that Butters and Clo are bonded Clo won't touch them - he wants to eat the Beaphar's the same as Butters. If anyone hasn't tried them before and would like to try a small bag as a sample I could post some out.

If you're interested in trying some before buying a larger pack paypal £1 to dandelionsgallery01@gmail.com

The £1 will cover 2nd class large letter postage and Paypal fees, and I'll pack in as much as I can up to the 100g weight limit for that size stamp :)

I use A&P breeder and grower for Mack as it's the only thing that keeps him at a good weight.
It's only available in a 20kg sack so if anyone wants to try it and is happy to cover postage I'll send send some out.

Giving away.. I was very kindly given these, but my bunnies just aren't keen and to be honest I feel they don't really need them at this time, I am only giving away as there expiry date is mid 2016 and want other bunnies to benefit from them!

The immune system ones have been opened & about 2 tablets taken out, whereas the others are still un opened.

Free to whoever, but all I ask is for £2.50 donation for each towards postage x

Giving away.. I was very kindly given these, but my bunnies just aren't keen and to be honest I feel they don't really need them at this time, I am only giving away as there expiry date is mid 2016 and want other bunnies to benefit from them!

The immune system ones have been opened & about 2 tablets taken out, whereas the others are still un opened.

Free to whoever, but all I ask is for £2.50 donation for each towards postage x

Hi, please could I have the joint support ones? If you inbox me your PayPal, I'll pay now :) thanks!

Hop Inn Tunnels, Cubes & Boxes - Fun for Your Buns

hop-inn.co.uk

We have lovely colours too choose from. For Indoor or Outdoor FUN.... Water Resistant and easy to clean...

The Tunnels FAB for Dwarfs to Giants...

Hop Inn the Tunnel £18.90 - Hop Inn the Cube £13.90 - Tunnel & Cube combo £29.90 - Hop Inn the Box £29.90 FREE P&P

Please have a peek and tell your friends
hop-inn.co.uk

Last edited:
oxbow orchard grass hay

I am happy to give 10 large samples of the oxbow orchard grass hay and pay the postage, which I swear by for dental bunnies, it has really helped Mr Bennett.

I use A&P breeder and grower for Mack as it's the only thing that keeps him at a good weight.
It's only available in a 20kg sack so if anyone wants to try it and is happy to cover postage I'll send send some out.

I'd love to take you up on this please! Nena is keeping her weight stable at the moment with science selective, but something to boost her weight will definitely come in handy at some point with her. Let me know whether you'd prefer to do it via royal mail or myhermes etc :)

I can also send out large samples of the Orchard grass hay, and also the Alfalfa King Oat, Wheat and Barley hay. I have large bags of each and there is a lot left. Also have some packs of dried forage from Galens Garden (will do an inventory later). No postage costs for any of these either as I hope they will be useful for anyone with dental buns or those who struggle to get their buns to like eating hay and want to try them on something different without forking out for a whole bag :)

I can also send out large samples of the Orchard grass hay, and also the Alfalfa King Oat, Wheat and Barley hay. I have large bags of each and there is a lot left. Also have some packs of dried forage from Galens Garden (will do an inventory later). No postage costs for any of these either as I hope they will be useful for anyone with dental buns or those who struggle to get their buns to like eating hay and want to try them on something different without forking out for a whole bag :)

Could I ask for a sample of the orchard grass hay please? :wave:

I'd love to take you up on this please! Nena is keeping her weight stable at the moment with science selective, but something to boost her weight will definitely come in handy at some point with her. Let me know whether you'd prefer to do it via royal mail or myhermes etc :)

I have some large letter envelopes for my jewellery, if I fill one of those it would be about £1.50.
Otherwise I can do you a little box of it and send with hermes for about £3.

The only thing is I realised after I posted that I might be a bit low at the moment so it might be a short wait while I wait for another bag to arrive here.

Back