• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

remembering matt.... 31.08.13.. two years gone

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
i will never get used to matt not being here with us. it still feels so wrong without him :cry:

we miss you every single day matt and we love you more than words could ever explain x

our beautiful boy:

227ae928-e638-4811-9cbe-6035e94627fd_zps54e8deb6.jpg

It seems like so much more recent than 2 years. I remember it all so clearly and you were so kind to me a couple of months later when we lost little Bramble. Its so hard without them. Hugs. xxxx

thank you everyone. it is really hard without him. i don't think it gets any easier really. the intensity of it maybe, but not the sadness. i like to think where bisc is, matt is there beside him, even though we can't see him x

Gosh it really doesn't seem like it's been that long. :(
Thinking of you and sending (((((((hugs))))) xxxxx

Even when the time passes It still hurts :( I miss my Molly bun, I cried just yesterday over her and it's been over a year. They are such huge parts of our lives.

Hope you were able to remember the happiness too.

Such a beautiful photo of your boy :love:

Back