• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Howard and his Hair- an Experienced and Dedicated Home Needed For an 'Unusual' Rabbit

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Howard is a very young lad, less than a year. As you can see he has a rather interesting appearance !! :shock: Howard will need daily grooming to help him remain un-notty. Do you have what it takes to offer Howard a forever home where he will always be kept in pristine condition ?

Howard is neutered vaccinated and health checked. If you would like to offer him a home please get in touch with ARC in Twickenham

http://www.animalrescueandcare.org.uk/contact/

Wowser what an incredibly cute looking rabbit. Hope he finds a suitable home very soon.

I saw him on twickenham vets Facebook page, what an adorable bun :love: wish I had the space&money!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Omg how beautiful are those ears! Bless him they must get on his nerves though with all that fluff! Im looking for a husbun but hes a bit far away from Wales :-(
Hope someone gives him a good home soon though :)

Is he an Angora ? If so he can be clipped and his hair can be kept short x
I love this chap ......and I have room and experience of Angoras :love:

Can he not just be kept clipped short to avoid the need for so much grooming? I know that is also a big commitment to be able to clip him but it may make him more rehomeable and easier to manage :)

Can he not just be kept clipped short to avoid the need for so much grooming? I know that is also a big commitment to be able to clip him but it may make him more rehomeable and easier to manage :)

like the famous bun in bunnymad mag, they keep him clipped

Yes, I offered a forever home but never received a reply :cry:

What a shame. I wonder whether he had already found a home within their area? It is so disappointing when Rescues don't reply to emails/forms as, although people realise Rescues are busy, they are excited about the prospect of adopting and feel let down when they hear nothing. I wonder if J-J knows anything?

What a shame. I wonder whether he had already found a home within their area? It is so disappointing when Rescues don't reply to emails/forms as, although people realise Rescues are busy, they are excited about the prospect of adopting and feel let down when they hear nothing. I wonder if J-J knows anything?

According to Facebook their emails have been down for a while due to server problem. But they can still be contacted via fb twitter and phone :)

Back