• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Martha's Dream House 🐰

Shardy95

Young Bun
Thought I'd share a picture of Martha's new house :love: I love this! What do you guys think??

So the story goes like this... sooo, when I brought this it was a horrid grey and green colour, yuck! We can't have that, so me and my mum painted it pink and teal. Then I wanted to extend it, becauce it was quite small for a rabbit. And what better person to do that than my Grandad, he's one of a kind when it comes to DIY, he can fix/make absolutely ANYTHING. It amazes me. Obviously me and my mum did our part too :)
I can't believe how well the extention has turned out, you can't even tell it's been extended!! Although it fills my back wall it doesn't look too much, I thought it would but it doesn't, blends right in I think :)

I LOOOVE IT! I'm so greatfull, Martha is going to love it :love:

The only thing left to do now is to put down the table cloth cover in the cage and bed, just so it protects my floor, and so it's not too slippy for her. And the fleeses then all done! Yay.

Can't wait to bring her home, week and 2 days to go.

Last edited:
Silverleaf said:
Fantastic job, it's lovely. :)
Thank you so much!

Thought I'd share this picture, took it right after me and my grandad finished the job.
I love this picture :love: I'm so thankful. Look at him with his drill :lol::lol:

Last edited:
it looks lovely...and matches your room

Thank you :) I am redecorating my bedroom soon, on the first picture you can just about see the wallpaper I'm going to have, i've decorated Martha's House inspired with ideas for my new room, so it's funny you should say that it matches my current room :lol:

Thank you :) I am redecorating my bedroom soon, on the first picture you can just about see the wallpaper I'm going to have, i've decorated Martha's House inspired with ideas for my new room, so it's funny you should say that it matches my current room :lol:

Well you are changing your room from pink to pink....can we assume you like pink :lol:

The new wallpaper looks really nice and will match the rabbit house even better :thumb:

Well you are changing your room from pink to pink....can we assume you like pink :lol:

The new wallpaper looks really nice and will match the rabbit house even better :thumb:

:lol: for sure! My room is quite dark, as you can see. So want to change it up a bit and go nice and bright, I love pastel colours so thinking something along them lines. And pink - obviously :lol:

Oooh that looks lovely ! Do you lend your Grandad and drill out, I could find him plenty to do up here ! :lol::lol:

Oooh that looks lovely ! Do you lend your Grandad and drill out, I could find him plenty to do up here ! :lol::lol:
:lol::lol:
mariposa said:
Wow, that looks amazing!
Ditto what Pets mum says above :D

This did make me laugh! :D :lol:

UPDATE! Put the table cloth down now :) yay!

And got a carpet for her bedroom :)

So glad it's all done now, ready for Martha :thumb: What do you guys think? Will she chew the cloth or carpet? I hope not :shock:
I think I'm hoping she will be a Bunny that gets up every morning and sweeps her patio and run, and does some dusting and giving the windows a clean :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Back