• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: 'Boring' Black Bunnies!

TurboBunny

Young Bun
Can anyone help these overlooked bunnies?

They have actually been passed over because they are black & aren't cute enough!

These 3 brothers, Jet, Lunar & Idris, came to the sanctuary as an unexpected litter.
They are about 7 months old & were very skittish when they first arrived.
After a lot of work by our rabbit lady their personalities are now coming through. Cheeky, mischievous & inquisitive are all traits that can be attributed to them.

The boys have had to have some dental work & it is possible they will need future dentals which has also put people off. However, their first dental was in April & so far they have not needed another.

Is there anyone out there who is looking for a young male & is prepared to give them a chance?
The sanctuary is no place for such young bunnies who need more interaction than we can give.

They are separated so they must be rehomed to live with a female bunny.
Any enquiries please send me a private message or email:
rabbitbeware@gmail.com

All are vaccinated, microchipped & neutered.

2272big.jpg
2208big.jpg
2210big.jpg

Last edited:
Don't understand why black bunnies are considered "not cute":?My black bunny is very cute as are these 3.Really hope they find a happy home soon.

I love black bunnies and also black cats. I don't understand why they are always overlooked. They are beautiful!

I know, I too don't understand why black is always overlooked. It's such a shame for these boys.:( We also have quite a few black & black & white cats in too.

It so annoys me when people think black rabbits are boring. They want to try giving them a chance as I think they would find them far from boring.

I have a few black rabbit's and their coats are shiny and like velvet they are just beautiful :love: :love:

I do have some good news, Lunar has found a wonderful home this weekend & is happily getting to know his new missus.:D
Jet & Idris next, anyone?

Back