• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Accidental Bonding

mokwa32

Alpha Buck
Hamish's pen is right beside Pony and Teddy and I spotted this just now.

http://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p348/magsmokwa29/IMAG1696_1_zpsa7xxlhre.jpg

He was licking her and she liked it.

Pony is bonded with Ted... Hamish was meant for Belle.. Hamish likes Pony a lot and Ted doesn't mind Hamish. It's like match.com over here.

Belle likes Ted and Hamish.
Hamish loves everyone is not aggressive to anybunny.
Belle is unpredictable with Pony and has bit her before.

Not sure what to do here?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

would it be at all possible to have Hamish with the other two as a trio and get a different one for Belle? Maybe not ideal, but he looks so relaxed with Pony would be a shame not to have him part of their gang. That's what I'd do myself, sure you end up with an extra bun, but there can never be enough bunnies around, can there :)

would it be at all possible to have Hamish with the other two as a trio and get a different one for Belle? Maybe not ideal, but he looks so relaxed with Pony would be a shame not to have him part of their gang. That's what I'd do myself, sure you end up with an extra bun, but there can never be enough bunnies around, can there :)

:shock: that sounds like a plan :lol:

Your so baaad:lol:

:lol: well since I cant have any more (at the moment... gonna try and get OH to agree to have a couple more in the garden next year) how else do I get a bunny fix, only by people here having more and more :)

I so agree, I want 12 but not allowed so I live through RU bunnies. Possible way to win oH around is use my trick - go on & on & on about wanting, no needing :lol:12 rabbits. My OH got so sick of it he consented to another one (not so little Mouse).

he thought he was compromising but I had it all totally sussed out :lol:

up to the point I tried bonding them all, couldn't do it cos I' a wuss, cried like a baby & made him do it :lol:

lol yeah well but Mouse is worth is, so cute. I think sometimes using tricks to get what you want is totally fine if it means more bunnies. :)

lol yeah well but Mouse is worth is, so cute. I think sometimes using tricks to get what you want is totally fine if it means more bunnies. :)

too right! it is our duty:lol: to bunny kind :love: so long as we provide them with all their needs - i think we fit in to that category

Id agree with the above and say trio and then get another bun for belle ;)
Unless of course you can't financially take on another bun for belle, hope you find something that works out for you!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Now I am really confused - my confused smiley is a different one! Hey I want my old want back! Is it something to do with Windows 10 I wonder?

Quad time ?[emoji38] Just how unpredictable is Belle? Nip or flesh wound when she bit?
Fur pulling, pulled it off Pony's face neer her eye, a bit of broken skin, but didn't require treatment.

Maybe I can bond Hamish with Pony and Ted.

My husband doesn't want any more buns.. .... But a Netherland Dwarf is more like half a bunny... Right? 😁

Back