• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help! Back from the vets and chasing

Theo

Warren Scout
I need some advice please. Little Thor has a dental today with anaesthetic and now I have got him home Theo is chasing him. Guessing it is because he smells different? What should I do?

reduce their space, back to almost bonding size space. Provide food distractions.

Bunnies should really go to the vets together if at all possible.

reduce their space, back to almost bonding size space. Provide food distractions.

Bunnies should really go to the vets together if at all possible.

Thank you for your reply. I've put Theo back in the carrier as he's a lot bigger than Thor and harder to catch and put hay against the door so they can eat together. It took so long to bond them so I'm worried!

Thank you for your help Graham! Panic over, they are fine now after eating nuggets together!

Another thing you can do it give them a gentle rub over with some of the hay/bedding/litter from their cage - it should make them smell more like they should :)

Thanks Tamsin, only just seen this....I picked the nuggets up with my hands and rubbed them over Thor thinking he would smell better! It worked :) best friends again!

They are fine thanks Tonibun :) It's so lovely seeing them play together and groom one another

Back