• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thumpy is gone

mokwa32

Alpha Buck
I went to give him his water this morning and he was in his eternal sleep Belle by his side. I have no idea what or why. The shock, again after loosing Binx in spring. And Belle is alone again 😢 there were no injuries I could see.

I am so sorry little Thumpy, I only hope the end was swift. I hope you felt happy and loved by us all. We will all miss your happy little face. Binky free little one 😢

We laid him to rest with Binx under a big old tree up the woods 😢

http://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p348/magsmokwa29/Mobile Uploads/2015-07/IMAG0534_zpsflsjfr7l.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I just don't understand what happened at all, he was so happy yesterday 😢

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Poor Thumpy, I suppose if he was happy yesterday at least that's something. I'm sorry you lost him. Binky free with Binx little bunny xx

Oh my gosh...I'm so very sorry to see this :cry::cry::cry:
Sending you and Belle huge hugs. What a terrible shock. :(
Binky free, Thumpy. xxxxxxx

I'm so sorry, that's such a terrible shock and it must be especially painful after all your heartache with poor Binx :cry: I hope it's a comfort for you to know that he was able to experience life in a good home where he was very much loved and well cared for.

Sleep tight Thumpy xx

Back