• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hornchurch Animal Rescue

Hi everyone
I am founder of a rescue in Essex which deals with all domestic pets. Mainly dogs, cats, rabbits and guinea pigs. Could someone kindly tell me how we become listed as a rescue on your site and if it's ok for me to post rabbits in need of homes? We healthcheck, neuter and vaccinate all animals and rehome rabbits in pairs or with existing rabbits. Thank you all, Donna :)

If you look at the Rabbits in Need section, there is a bit right at the top which explains what you have to do.

Welcome! I can't help I'm afraid, but I grew up in Hornchurch and my parents still live there :) They are actually looking for a rescue dog soon so I'll keep an eye on you're details :)

Hi and welcome to the forum. :wave: I'm already following you on FB I think as you're quite local to me too, but it's lovely to have you here. :D

As already said, you can post your rabbits up on rabbit rehome from the link given in the first reply. If you click on the Rescue Centre tab on the main page, there's also the option to add your rescue to the map. :D

You can list them in the Rabbits in Need (RIN) section on here too, but you'll need permission first. For individuals we ask them to drop SOAD a PM with the details of the bunny but, as you're a rescue, SOAD can give you access to the RIN section so you can post them up all up yourself whenever you need. I'll PM you some instructions on how to go about it. :D

Back