• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good Bye little Chloe

Thank you so much, merci a vous, 15 days already she's gone .. I realize my fridge has less vegetables than before...she ate so much green, roots and hay. Perhaps it's the secret to her longevity terrible loss..

Our bunnies will never be gone--our love for them and theirs for us makes them a permanent part of our being.
I am sure that you will have to dry a few tears every time you see Chloe's favorite foods. When I go to the vegetable section of the grocery store I cannot see bunch carrots without tearing up as I remember Amigo and Black Velvet who liked the green tops of carrots best. It sounds like Chloe liked a lot of vegetables so you may have to carry lots of tissue with you when you go to the market.

Thank you all, thank you Bunny Momma. Yes, absolutely she adored all kind of vegetables and roots and it is heartbreaking not to buy some any longer as I bought them especially for her. She craved on carrot with their leaves provided they were fresh green. Sometimes they were early spring baby carrot that she ate as a whole. I can still hear her teeth grinding or chewing at night.

Thank you so much everyone, so sweet you all are. Bunny Momma, 14.5 is a super age and so rare ! I imagine how painful it was for you to lose Amigo at such an old age. They are all on the Bridge while we cry for them. Each time a bunny leaves us he stays in our mind and heart for ever. No animal can replace another, just start a new story when we feel ready but for me I'll not look for one, if he comes my way, it'll be different.

Well said! Perhaps Chloe and Amigo are getting to know each other and telling their friends about their lives with their humans.

Sorry to see this sad news. Chloe was clearly very specual to you, bless her.

Rest in peace Chloe.

Thank you Susie Bun, so much..
. Yes, Bunny Momma, Amigo and Chloe may have met up there and are guarding us,

Back