• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good Bye little Chloe

Martine

Alpha Buck
I was on this forum long ago to tell you all about Chloe's diseases thru her life. She was my sweety little bunny and she passed away at 07.00 am, July 21, on my laps, at the age of 12 ! She had a very long life as I got her when she was a baby. I am very upset. No more rabbit, ever. Their lives are so short. My dog searched for her during 3 days.. Sniffing at her empty cage. I'll never get over her death and I thank her vet for his care during all these years when he saved her 3 times, from a certain death. She had ileus, avc, major molars problems and she lived so many years to become an elderly rabbit.. Rest in Peace my little Chloe, in my garden I burried you..just behind my house.

Last edited:
:cry:.. What sad news ... binky free Chloe.....

She sounds like a much loved bunny. your heart must be broken

Fee x

So sorry for your loss, she had a long life and would know that she was loved and cared for. Binky free Chloe xxx

Oh bless you, it's so hard losing an elderly bun whom you have had since a baby. She was obviously very well cared for to live to such a ripe old age - 12 is marvellous. Time will heal your pain although it doesn't seem possible at the moment. Run free at Rainbow Bridge dear Chloe, you will be terribly missed. Xxx

Thank you so much, you are so kind, we expect it to happen but when it does, we refuse to accept it. Such a tiny thing takes so much space in your heart, in your house, in your life.. I wish yours a very long life too..

Je suis tellement désolé Martine, vous lui évidemment aimait beaucoup.

Mon lapin mort récemment aussi, c'est très triste. :(

I'm sorry you lost Chloe but I'm happy for the lovely life you shared. Nothing can prepare you for their passing. Sweet dreams Chloe

Thank you so much, merci a vous, 15 days already she's gone .. I realize my fridge has less vegetables than before...she ate so much green, roots and hay. Perhaps it's the secret to her longevity terrible loss..

I was on this forum long ago to tell you all about Chloe's diseases thru her life. She was my sweety little bunny and she passed away at 07.00 am, July 21, on my laps, at the age of 12 ! She had a very long life as I got her when she was a baby. I am very upset. No more rabbit, ever. Their lives are so short. My dog searched for her during 3 days.. Sniffing at her empty cage. I'll never get over her death and I thank her vet for his care during all these years when he saved her 3 times, from a certain death. She had ileus, avc, major molars problems and she lived so many years to become an elderly rabbit.. Rest in Peace my little Chloe, in my garden I burried you..just behind my house.

I am so sorry for your loss. You took very good care of Chloe and I am sure you got closer to her each time you nursed her back to health.

In 2001 I felt the same way you do after suffering a few loses-I never wanted another bunny. Then I met Amigo when he was a baby and he became my soul bunny. I lost Amigo July 23 at the age of 14.5.

While I know there is no other bunny that can replace your Chloe or my Amigo, I do know that the many years of memories will ease the pain.

Last edited:
Thank you so much everyone, so sweet you all are. Bunny Momma, 14.5 is a super age and so rare ! I imagine how painful it was for you to lose Amigo at such an old age. They are all on the Bridge while we cry for them. Each time a bunny leaves us he stays in our mind and heart for ever. No animal can replace another, just start a new story when we feel ready but for me I'll not look for one, if he comes my way, it'll be different.

Last edited:
Back