• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from London

Athame

New Kit
Hello everyone,
I've joined this forum as a new Rabbit owner, I've adopted a Rex/Angora(?) male who doesn't get on with other rabbits. I've learnt an awful lot in the two weeks I've had him but realise I'll still need to ask the more experienced for help here and there and so here I am! :wave:

Hello everyone,
I've joined this forum as a new Rabbit owner, I've adopted a Rex/Angora(?) male who doesn't get on with other rabbits. I've learnt an awful lot in the two weeks I've had him but realise I'll still need to ask the more experienced for help here and there and so here I am! :wave:

Welcome :wave:

Hello :wave: I don't think you ever stop learning. Do you still feel your boy is unbondable?

Welcome!

He won't like other bunnies while he still has his plums attached ;) only neutered boys are calm enough to be bonded. Whereabouts in London are you?

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the forum. Have you got a photo of him? Rex and angora rabbits are pretty much the complete opposite of one another so I'd be interested to see what he looks like!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome :)
I am sure your boy would be best to be neutered, would calm him down and he could get a friend :)

Back